Hasbro To Release Nerf M41A Pulse Rifle!

Started by Corporal Hicks, Aug 17, 2021, 02:58:14 PM

Author
Hasbro To Release Nerf M41A Pulse Rifle! (Read 20,927 times)

Kradan

Quote from: 426Buddy on Aug 17, 2021, 09:17:44 PM
Kinda strange considering most kids today won't even recognize it

Or will they ?

Jurassicvania

To those who are in countries it's not offered: Do you not use proxy companies because it's so expensive to ship to your location?

I've been using proxys to buy from japan for almost a decade.

Separate from that---looks so good, I bought 2 (1 to repaint).

Xenomrph

Quote from: Jurassicvania on Aug 17, 2021, 10:23:26 PM
To those who are in countries it's not offered: Do you not use proxy companies because it's so expensive to ship to your location?

I've been using proxys to buy from japan for almost a decade.

Separate from that---looks so good, I bought 2 (1 to repaint).

It might be a Hasbro Pulse exclusive so it may not be available through independent retailers who might ship internationally.

The Shuriken

I'd very much to like see if Hasbro could make good quality Marvel Legends style Predator and Alien figures.

Xenomrph

Quote from: The Shuriken on Aug 17, 2021, 11:33:03 PM
I'd very much to like see if Hasbro could make good quality Marvel Legends style Predator and Alien figures.
Not likely as long as NECA has the license.

BlueMarsalis79

Hopefully NECA does not for much longer then.

Otter

Otter

Quote from: battyfan on Aug 17, 2021, 09:30:16 PM
Yet again Australian fans are screwed over at getting a chance to own a Pulse Rifle.  >:(

Pre-orders are up at Zing.  ;)

This is so cool! A perfect marriage. I've never been tempted by their Star Wars offerings, but this is something special.

I love the Powerloader-inspired design on it.

SuperiorIronman

Quote from: Trash Queen on Aug 17, 2021, 11:48:44 PM
Hopefully NECA does not for much longer then.

Neca and Rubies just joined forces for Star Wars collectables and they'll be taking over remaining orders Anovos filled. So I don't think they're out of Disney's sights yet given they're the ones who've been doing Alien and Predator merch.

What I think is about to happen here is that the Black series helmets had been testing the waters for bigger collectables. So Hasbro will do things like the nerf guns and your various toylines. Neca will be along with Rubies doing the collectables like props and helmets. So that might explain the rumors of Neca losing the license, they're getting contracts redone to fit this new role. They might still work on Alien and Predator stuff but in a capacity where we see them do something like a motion tracker prop or wrist gauntlet whereas Hasbro might be in charge of doing the figures for say the Alien TV show or Predator 5.

judge death

I stick to my snowwolf pulse rifle, less plastic and properly painted than this toy thing.:P

Xenomrph

Quote from: judge death on Aug 18, 2021, 08:48:08 PM
I stick to my snowwolf pulse rifle, less plastic and properly painted than this toy thing.:P
Yeah but does yours shoot foam darts??

judge death

Quote from: Xenomrph on Aug 18, 2021, 10:37:38 PM
It shots something far better, hard hitting airsoft bullets with upgraded spring for making nasty blue marks when hitting someone.  ;D

SuperiorIronman

Quote from: Xenomrph on Aug 18, 2021, 10:37:38 PM

Probably would be easier to take into a con that way.

SiL

"My toy replica is better than your toy replica" is a weird flex :laugh:

Corporal Hicks

Helluva lot cheaper too. I'm going for both myself.  :-* I think the working grenade launcher on the Nerf is sweet though!

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed