NECA Predator Figure Series

Started by Sabres21768, Dec 04, 2010, 06:10:40 AM

Author
NECA Predator Figure Series (Read 1,173,414 times)

Ultramorph

Ultramorph

Look who I found prowling around my mailbox this morning.  ;D

Ahab looks much better in person than the pics online. The paint is much nicer looking. I think he was a worthwhile purchase.

Bender1988

Bender1988

Quote from: Ultramorph on Jul 26, 2014, 07:40:42 PM
Look who I found prowling around my mailbox this morning.  ;D

Ahab looks much better in person than the pics online. The paint is much nicer looking. I think he was a worthwhile purchase.
Sorry, but you found a garbage figure-p1 with some small modifications:(

Ultramorph

Ultramorph

I don't own the P1 figure, so it's all good with me, but to each their own.  :-\

Skulexander

Skulexander

Do all you do is go around calling the Ahab pred garbage, Bender?

Got mine today. I think it's a real nice figure. The head and right hand like to fall off easily, but that may be because it got warm in the mailbox. Either way, it's still a real nice figure.

Zenstoren

Zenstoren

I'd kill for one but I'm in the UK.

Gridseeker

Gridseeker

Not bad!  :) I only hope the price doesn´t go the sky as happebed with the albino.

Xenomrph

Xenomrph

Hot damn, people are already getting Ahab in the mail? Isn't SDCC not even over yet? :P

RakaiThwei

RakaiThwei

Quote from: Xenomrph on Jul 27, 2014, 04:16:26 AM
Hot damn, people are already getting Ahab in the mail? Isn't SDCC not even over yet? :P

I think tomorrow is the last day.

Skulexander

Skulexander

I didn't realize the albino went up so much. Glad I got one last year from necaclub as well

Gridseeker

Gridseeker

Quote from: Skulexander on Jul 27, 2014, 07:01:48 AM
I didn't realize the albino went up so much. Glad I got one last year from necaclub as well

You lucky! I live in the foreign and so I can´t buy nothing directly from NECA, in fact I spent almost 90 bucks for my Albino Pred.

Skulexander

Skulexander

Quote from: Gridseeker on Jul 27, 2014, 06:10:55 PM
Quote from: Skulexander on Jul 27, 2014, 07:01:48 AM

You lucky! I live in the foreign and so I can´t buy nothing directly from NECA, in fact I spent almost 90 bucks for my Albino Pred.

That sucks a lot

RidgeTop

RidgeTop

QuoteGot mine today. I think it's a real nice figure. The head and right hand like to fall off easily, but that may be because it got warm in the mailbox. Either way, it's still a real nice figure.

Same thing happened to mine. It's a flaw with the figure (as well as ones that have an unpainted inner left thigh) that's pretty wide spread. They've been getting plenty of complaints about it. NECA's quality has been steadily declining as of late in my experience. I really hope they can get things straightened out with their manufacturer.

Skulexander

Skulexander

Quote from: RidgeTop on Jul 30, 2014, 06:59:05 AM
QuoteGot mine today. I think it's a real nice figure. The head and right hand like to fall off easily, but that may be because it got warm in the mailbox. Either way, it's still a real nice figure.

Same thing happened to mine. It's a flaw with the figure (as well as ones that have an unpainted inner left thigh) that's pretty wide spread. They've been getting plenty of complaints about it. NECA's quality has been steadily declining as of late in my experience. I really hope they can get things straightened out with their manufacturer.

Yeah. I've been noticing that too. I sent them a complaint to their twitter and email hoping someone would get it. Y'know, if enough people complain, they're bound to do something about it. I've gotten no replies yet though.

Master

Master

Look who visited me today:

Head is abit lose but it`s actually helpful when puting backpack on.

Xenomrph

Xenomrph

Yeah, the head keeps popping off on mine, too.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed