Something is brewing on Instagram...

Started by Ultramorph, Dec 20, 2018, 06:48:28 PM

Author
Something is brewing on Instagram... (Read 67,617 times)

SM

SM

You are not wrong.

Nightmare Asylum

Nightmare Asylum

In that case, if the X/6 is solely referring to the posts and not the final product, then I'm going to guess that it is indeed for Resistance then.

I finally played Isolation (and I absolutely adored it) so now I need to get my ass into gear and read Defiance before January.

EDIT: Though I guess it is just as likely that this is referring to 2019 in general. Resistance, the rest of Dust to Dust and Gibson's Alien 3, perhaps Blackout, 40th anniversary screenings of Alien, the fan-made short films, the blueprints book, J.W. Rinzler's making of book, the Isolation novel, perhaps Blackout, and whatever other content they have up their sleeves.

SM

SM

Echo.

Nightmare Asylum

Aye, I keep forgetting about that one. Don't usually keep up with the novels (only read the Covenant novelization and The Cold Forge from the current Titan slate, and very few from the old Bantam/DH Press stuff) but I'm gonna have to keep an eye on it.

Vrastal

I need to get those comics. I hope that we get a game we can play as aliens again soon.

Eldritch_DM

Space Invader

Although unlikely, still hoping it's Alien: Awakening.

Adam802

Nice orbital facility ya got there.  Would be a shame if it were to have a....................blackout... ;)

P1NK8C1DBOOTS

Aghh this is great news to wake up too! Really excited to see where the Alien franchise goes next year!

What is everyone hoping for? TV series? New film? New novel? Personally.....I want it all 😂

Alienon

Alienon

Why no one said that? Looks like Blomkamp's Alien 5!

Yautja_Warrior

With the Amanda Ripley #tags, maybe the rumoured TV Show will be a sequel to Alien Isolation, that would actually be pretty cool.

If it's another movie, well after Covenant bombed maybe they want to go in the other direction and take a chance on Blomkamp's Alien 5 (i'd be down for that)  ;D

AlienDestroysPredator

I am not getting my hopes up but i would really love it if this turned out to be Blomkamp's alternate Alien 3 movie. I was really hoping that would be made and at this point i find that more interesting and appealing than anything ridley could do in his prequels.

szkoki

MattFiler

Very exciting! Any further developments of Amanda's character are welcome.

TheSailingRabbit

I'm hoping for a game.

I hope with that game comes better movie skins.

My bar is low. I'm sorry.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed