Hot Toy's Dog Alien Reviewed

Started by Corporal Hicks, Jan 17, 2009, 01:10:34 PM

Author
Hot Toy's Dog Alien Reviewed (Read 3,765 times)

Corporal Hicks

Corporal Hicks

The hype leading up to this beastie’s release was quite contagious. I almost splashed out for one myself until I realized I’m not that well off. However, as usual Figures.com has released a review of Hot Toy’s latest Aliens model:

“Translucent plastics also come into play with select tubing on the Dog Alien’s shoulders and arms. Cast in amber, the pieces add some nice visual pop and depth to the figure, all the while blending in nicely with the creature’s wicked brown paint scheme. Other expertly sculpted details can be found on the Dog Alien’s skeletal frame; its intricately carved rib cage and back being true knockouts.”

Over all it’s a very positive review with plenty of pictures for those still deciding whether or not to buy this baby yet. Be sure to check out the whole thing. And for those who already have this, don’t forget to let us know what you thought.

shakermakerman

Pre ordered mine a while back cant wait.

Aeus

Aeus

Awesome figure but is that a human skull inside the dome?

Commander Griker

I want it

crptyo137

crptyo137

CRAP   :'(  

xor_ew

xor_ew

imo this is not a perfect figure. head is too big and the mounth: it is not dog alien lips and teeth! whole body sculpture maybe is not far from the orginal alien but i have seen better work... and last thing: figure position. does alien want to make a poo-poo? i don't like it... good message: alien warrior from aliens was more shity :)

War Wager

War Wager

Kinda went off HT's but this looks like their best Alien figure to date. They'll probably bring out Kane's Son and all you Hot Toy's fanatics will have a seizure...

Shadow Hunter

Absoloutly AMAZING!!!!!!   :o  

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed