Turnabout & Criminal Enterprise Covers

Started by Corporal Hicks, Aug 03, 2007, 08:09:13 PM

Author
Turnabout & Criminal Enterprise Covers (Read 14,252 times)

Xenomorphine

If you're basing all of your facts on the novels and comics, then you should realise by now that most of us dont' accept that as canon. It's pretty much worthless and the most amusing contradictions have come in the most recent books.  You're basing all your assumptions on the books, when you should look at what was shown on screen - which is very little.  No, the new portrayals won't be like the books. Even the directors stated that they don't consider those or the games or comics as in any way authentic canon.  AlienFan07, two of them got killed in quick succession because those Predators acted stupidly, just like anything else can get killed for that reason. If one had bothered immediately trying to kill it, instead of slowly posturing when it had the thing trapped in the neck, it could have lived.

Xenomorphine

By the way, a true warrior is one who knows the value of strategic retreat. Those who go in situations, all guns blazing, no matter what the species, would tend to have very short lives.

PredKing87

PredKing87

Of course were basing info on the books and comics thats where the predator came from first not the movie.And second the predator in pred 2 was not that old and Elders are elite that is why they stand there..Who would challenge them NO ONE..This one is going to be a true warrior..Everything THAT HUNTERSMOON ALIENKING said is pretty much True..The clans are very differ..Your running out of smart comments to say cuz this one like YOU SAID is going to be on screen and it will not only shut u up but prove me point predators are superior..This one is not even an ELDER and its gonna fuk them aliens up..Elders are predator that are done with the hunt and command there clan..You would no there is info on them if you would read like i said..This predator is just experienced and hes gonna fuk the aliens up..So keep talkin it dont matter, you will be salty when the aliens are getting sliced and blown the fuk up lol..

AlienKing

AlienKing

No the predators got killed because ANDERSON likes aliens obveously there is no doubt about that. Even if they wernt old they still would not have died like that..He portrayed them in a puss* like matter..Im sure if you read about them like PredKing says the have very long lives and u never hear about the being sick where do you get your info from LOL

ComicBookGuy

ComicBookGuy

Most movies are based on books and what not..Predator was a comic b4 anything and everything theyve shown in the comic books Is coming to screen so that dont make alot of sense..For instance weapons of the comics are showing up on screen for the pred..So gone head and Tell Yourself that aliens are better, you will be very Disappointed if you believe there gonna win in AVP 2..Like he said u need help

Corporal Hicks

....It was a movie first.

Xenomorphine

WTF? The comics only came out in the 1990s. How can you say the comics came out first? They were based on the motion picture property.  I don't know whether Anderson said anything about different clans. Even if he did, it's just his own personal opinion and not canon. We don't even have any information on the screen to show that the creatures operate on the basis of 'clans', families, military groups or something completely different nobody has even guessed.  Now, stop putting words in my mouth. Where do you get the idea I'll somehow be choked up and sad if Aliens are killed? Just because you virtually confessed to feeling that way about the Predators dying (and want some sort of immature revenge, even though a lone Predator incinerated hte entire nest and neutralised the Queen), that's no reson to presume others feel the same way.  I won't care if Aliens are killed. I expect them to be. What matters is whether it's shown as easy to do at close range.  If it is, you can bet this film will not be liked by the majority of people. Why? Because the whole concept is based upon these battles being a clash of the titans, not easy for one or the other of them.  If you want to continue believing the comics and worshipping them as gods, you're welcome ot it. The rest of us will be more pragmatic. :)

millennium

millennium

A predator killing a Queen Alien?  AAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!  all a Queen would have to do is step on the freakin Predator.  LOL.

HunterMoon

HunterMoon

YOU PEOPLE WILL BE SADLY MISTAKEN WHEN THIS PREDATOR f**k* UP EVERY ALIEN AND PREDALIEN AND HOPEFULLY QUEEN.. ITS NOT IMPOSSIBLE..HATERS

Xenomorphine

The only people 'hating' are you two. We're simply saying that there would be no point in making this film if the Predator can simply walk through it being invincible.  The only people that would appeal to are a (rather foolish) minority. It would piss off the majority of its fans (who happen to be fans of both franchises) and the casual viewers.  It would make zero financial sense for them to produce a film like that.

superunknown

Predking, are you off your meds?  There's no reason to get that worked up over a stupid movie.

PredKing87

PredKing87

And we simply said hes gonna kick the shit out of aliens..Yes he will get hurt you should read what i write back to you but your only doubting yourself cuz you no hes gonna kill alot of aliens in different ways and thats what i want to see..I like the alien franchise but i want to see more of the predator..And no one is taking it over dramatically but you two maxi pads.so when your in the theatre and ur aliens are loosing u come post something on here bout predators being superior..

AlienKing01

AlienKing01

???   Xeno you sound like your depressed..This film will make money cuz when AVP came out people want to see the predators win and i just cant wait for them to portray A predator how he is supposed to be..Aliens are a deadly species but predators are a far worse..Everyone knows ALIEN FANS are uptight about predators winning so it really dont make no sense to argue about it..The trailer will show us some good fights im sure..Im betting on this predator this time..

Anonomous

Anonomous

Haha you ppl are crazy.. No One Ever Said invincible you are the only one implying that.If you read the posts correctly..No shit he will get hurt common sense..but he will still win and Winning is what matters..you might as well not go to see the movie..This is not an Alien Movie but More a Predator Movie.

LOL

LOL

::xenomorphine:: IF YOUR SO OPTIMISTIC ABOUT THIS CUZ YOUR MAD THEN GO SEE IT. THE PREDATORS FAN DONT CARE TRUST ME..AND THATS WHAT MATTERS..YOUR LOUSY MEASLY $7.50 OR $15.00 (2) WILL NOT MATTER..PEOPLE WILL LIKE IT EITHER WAY..ALIEN/PREDATOR FANS ALIKE.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed