Prey Catch All Thread

Started by Corporal Hicks, May 22, 2021, 07:54:07 AM

Author
Prey Catch All Thread (Read 306,237 times)

Corporal Hicks

Corporal Hicks

That was the feeling RidgeTop and I got after we spoke to Dan - that there was something new going off with him.

RoguePred1987

RoguePred1987

listening to the interview it definitely felt like something was going on.

Corporal Hicks

Kradan

Kradan

My father who was HUGE into all things Indians in his youth (so you can imagine that his opinion holds some real weight for me) finally watched Prey.

Spoiler
He liked it, here's his mini-review: "Indians are brilliant, Predator is scary". For me, that's the best review that movie could've got
[close]

Kradan

Kradan

QUICK UPDATE: Dad said he would give it 8 out of 10

ace3g

ace3g

skhellter

skhellter

made.... for television....

BlueMarsalis79

BlueMarsalis79

Quote from: skhellter on Dec 07, 2022, 01:09:56 PMmade.... for television....

Ay lmao

Corporal Hicks

Corporal Hicks

Think they need to rename that category.  ::) But glad to see Prey continuing to get the recognition.

Master Chief

Master Chief

Critics Choice Awards Nominee for best movie made for theaters, but Disney would rather deny audiences the theatrical release, hoping to boost Hulu subscriptions, and prevent competitors from making money off the Predator franchise.

Too long?  ;D

RoguePred1987

RoguePred1987

CavityColors PREY merch coming in 2023...https://twitter.com/CAVITYCOLORS/status/1607172460071342082

EDIT- PREY and ALIEN vs PREDATOR collections confirmed for 2023...

https://twitter.com/CAVITYCOLORS/status/1607437641397452802

Kailem

Kailem

The fact that the Alien vs Predator logo there is one of the older, 90's variants makes me hopeful that going forward Disney have decided to ditch the "AVP" logo the first movie introduced for any and all AVP-related stuff going forward.

RidgeTop

RidgeTop

Glad to see Prey finally getting more merch. I've been pretty into Cavity Colors stuff and am stoked for both Prey and an AVP line.

Quote from: Kailem on Dec 26, 2022, 08:18:45 PMThe fact that the Alien vs Predator logo there is one of the older, 90's variants makes me hopeful that going forward Disney have decided to ditch the "AVP" logo the first movie introduced for any and all AVP-related stuff going forward.

The two AVP releases under the 20th Century Studios banner have kept it, with the main change being the title of: Aliens vs. Predators.

Its continued use was mainly with Dark Horse. Granted the classic style logo never really went away, it was still used in media after the AVP films:

No skin off my back either way, I've always dug both. I think what Marvel does with the AVP branding could be an indicator of the future standard.

Kailem

Kailem

Yeah I think whatever Marvel goes with will likely be what sticks going forward, since it feels like that's going to be the first really "high profile" AVP release post-buyout.

Personally I hope they go retro as I've always thought that AVP 2004 logo was butt cheeks.

ace3g

ace3g

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed