Sales

Started by PRI. HUDSON, Oct 22, 2014, 02:00:25 AM

Author
Sales (Read 57,972 times)

SuicideDoors

SuicideDoors

I see it's on more than 700,000 copies now... PS4  version is selling particularly strongly and had a sales increase on it's last reported week.

http://www.vgchartz.com/gamedb/?name=alien%3A+isolation

Looks good for besting a million. Pretty neat figure.

newbeing

newbeing

hopefully black friday/cyber monday & steam sales will push it over 1 million.

Jango1201

Jango1201

Quote from: newbeing on Nov 18, 2014, 03:31:51 PM
hopefully black friday/cyber monday & steam sales will push it over 1 million.

I'm sure it will. A lot of people I know are wishing for it and put it on their wish list. Basically they want someone to buy it for them because of A:CM and the disappointment they spent their hard earned money on.

Xenoscream

Xenoscream

These numbers don't seem right... 0.00 for PC in North America?

newbeing

newbeing

Quote from: Xenoscream on Nov 25, 2014, 02:54:28 PM
These numbers don't seem right... 0.00 for PC in North America?

Yeah I wonder if they only count retail or physical copies sold. In the US the only option was digital.

Dark Blade1

Dark Blade1

i notice it was sold a lot.

PRI. HUDSON

PRI. HUDSON

Up to 760,000 on VG now. Sales are slowing down a lot now. Still hoping for one million.

SuicideDoors

SuicideDoors

Quote from: PRI. HUDSON on Nov 26, 2014, 07:04:20 AM
Up to 760,000 on VG now. Sales are slowing down a lot now. Still hoping for one million.

It'll reach a million. Xmas & January should see to that. Also, it's gonna be on a lot of game of year lists

PsyKore

PsyKore

Regardless, it's still made more people happy than A:CM did even if it doesn't sell as much.

Xenoscream

Xenoscream

Quote from: PsyKore on Nov 26, 2014, 07:50:34 AM
Regardless, it's still made more people happy than A:CM did even if it doesn't sell as much.

Not hard to make more than one person (Randy) happy. ;-)

Ash 937

Ash 937

I'm pretty sure that it'll be one of the first certifiable hits of the next-gen systems.  Good job, Creative Assembly!

PHANTOM

PHANTOM

They truly did an amazing job, which was make the Alien scary again. That alone was a very tall order.

Corporal Hicks

Corporal Hicks

Quote from: Ash 937 on Nov 26, 2014, 08:06:51 PM
I'm pretty sure that it'll be one of the first certifiable hits of the next-gen systems.  Good job, Creative Assembly!

Seems to me to a be PC winner. Consoles seem to be having stability issues.

PsyKore

PsyKore

It's really well optimized for PC. One of the best I've seen in a while actually. 15 years ago I wouldn't think about this sort of thing; but nowadays when a game runs well on PC I really appreciate it, heh.

gabgrave

gabgrave

Not to diss the console players, but I'm really happy that this game was made to utilize the PC from the start instead of being a badly done console port. I can only attribute the console issues to the fact that they have to deal with 4 different systems with the console team compared to just a PC system.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed