Social Media Posts Regarding "The Predator"..

Started by Pvt. Himmel, Jul 30, 2016, 04:50:01 PM

Author
Social Media Posts Regarding "The Predator".. (Read 431,652 times)

BigDaddyJohn

If this is really the thermal vision coming from Fugitive's mask in Rory's room, well i'm not a fan at all, but i guess it could look like that with their tech being better than 20-30 years ago.

Regarding the MPAA rating, it promises a blood bath ! Cool ! Just be careful to not go to goofy/over the top territory like AVPR in that department.

goose_3387

Quote from: Tetsujin on Aug 19, 2018, 11:03:22 AM

Assassin looks different in those older pics compared to the recent TV spots.

Master

Corporal Hicks

It'd be hilarious if they had to CG shoes onto him.

Master

Master

I'm certain this is thesame scene

ace3g

From that same website, was this ever posted in full HD?

Danversity

Quote from: Master on Aug 19, 2018, 01:30:13 PM

That's Rory behind Casey, right? If he's there and those pictures are from the same scene, I have reason to believe that we do have 2 "Fugitives" in the movie.

ace3g

This is also from the same scene.

Danversity

Quote from: ace3g on Aug 19, 2018, 07:25:19 PM

Spoiler
Alright, so, I'm still embargoed on the footage that I saw on Fox's press event, but, people who saw the footage from SDCC have described it and what they said is that they showed the school scene, and Quinn and Casey are picking up Rory there, when they're attacked by Fugitive, which is followed by him being pulled out of the window by the Assassin, who proceeds to fight him and ultimately kill him by taking his spine. If Rory's with Casey there, that's gotta be after the school scene, and if those pictures are form the same scene Fugitive is lifting Nettles, then we have a second Fugitive.
[close]

But of course, that's mere speculation, and I can't either confirm or deny the footage description without Fox's approval.  ;)

The Wolverine Predator

That's what I've been thinking that there another Predator, plus why would they show the death of the fugitive so early at SDCC, to me they did that because there's gonna be another Predator that maybe gets to the end of the film?
I would another Predator fight I. The movie besides what has been seen so far

yautjapet

yautjapet

I'm skeptical about the idea of a second predator (though I hope and dream) but it would be quite a coup if they'd managed to get away with hiding that for so long!

Quote from: Danversity on Aug 19, 2018, 07:32:58 PM
Quote from: ace3g on Aug 19, 2018, 07:25:19 PM

Spoiler
Alright, so, I'm still embargoed on the footage that I saw on Fox's press event, but, people who saw the footage from SDCC have described it and what they said is that they showed the school scene, and Quinn and Casey are picking up Rory there, when they're attacked by Fugitive, which is followed by him being pulled out of the window by the Assassin, who proceeds to fight him and ultimately kill him by taking his spine. If Rory's with Casey there, that's gotta be after the school scene, and if those pictures are form the same scene Fugitive is lifting Nettles, then we have a second Fugitive.
[close]

But of course, that's mere speculation, and I can't either confirm or deny the footage description without Fox's approval.  ;)

Regarding the sequence of events, if I'm reading correctly... perhaps they could've run back into the school building for whatever reason? Fleeing from Fugitive, who then pursues?

Danversity

Danversity

Quote from: yautjapet on Aug 19, 2018, 07:51:11 PM
I'm skeptical about the idea of a second predator (though I hope and dream) but it would be quite a coup if they'd managed to get away with hiding that for so long!

I guess having them wear the same gear would be the perfect blanket to hide that, since it wouldn't be worth it for toy companies to make figures of both of them when they look the same. And the clan context that Black has already teased is a good excuse to justify that.

Quote from: yautjapet on Aug 19, 2018, 07:51:11 PM

Regarding the sequence of events, if I'm reading correctly... perhaps they could've run back into the school building for whatever reason? Fleeing from Fugitive, who then pursues?

Don't think so. I can't give details about the school scene but I have good reason to believe that's not the case.

Xerxész

Quote from: Danversity on Aug 19, 2018, 07:23:02 PM
That's Rory behind Casey, right? If he's there and those pictures are from the same scene, I have reason to believe that we do have 2 "Fugitives" in the movie.

Nope.
Quite sure that this scene is before the school attack. This is the same scene when the target laser goes from Rory to Casey (seen in the trailer), and I think, after that Rory will run away...most likely into the school. Casey and McKenna will run after him, Fugitive after them, and the Loonies separately with the winnebago.
We already know the rest at the school.

Don't leave your hopes up, there won't be a 3rd Predator.

Danversity

Quote from: Xerxész on Aug 19, 2018, 08:07:02 PM
Quote from: Danversity on Aug 19, 2018, 07:23:02 PM

Nope.
Quite sure that this scene is before the school attack. This is the same scene when the target laser goes from Rory to Casey (seen in the trailer), and I think, after that Rory will run away...most likely into the school. Casey and McKenna will run after him, Fugitive after them, and the Loonies separately with the winnebago.
We already know the rest at the school.

Don't leave your hopes up, there won't be a 3rd Predator.

That's also a very possible alternative.

Huggs

RV in one shot, transport bus in another. Doubtful those pics are from the same scene.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed