A Public Apology To Randy Pitchford

Started by Local Trouble, Aug 08, 2018, 11:54:01 AM

Author
A Public Apology To Randy Pitchford (Read 74,881 times)

Local Trouble

Samhain13

Quote from: Huggs on May 28, 2019, 02:57:38 AM
And there's no hope for Pitchford either.

Local Trouble

razeak

razeak

He just keeps messing up.

Huggs

Huggs

Quote from: razeak on May 28, 2019, 05:32:31 PM
He just keeps messing up.

"It's all part of the plan"

Local Trouble

The silence is deafening.

RidgeTop

RidgeTop

RidgeTop

Huggs

Huggs

Quote from: RidgeTop on Jun 19, 2019, 06:56:56 PM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1lNZNQS_WHM

He's really getting his money's worth out of pitchford.

Though he'd be the only one.  ;)

Kradan

Kradan

I'm not big expert in "WTF happened with Colonial Marines?" so i want to know:

Is that true that Gearbox actually spend most of the money given by Sega on developing own games and hired some other company to make ACM? I don't remember when and where i heard it so it could be pure gossip. Or not ...

The Cruentus

Yes, they used the money meant for A:CM for Borderlands 2 and the Alien game was developed by multiple companies, not just one. At least that is what I remember reading.

Jango1201

Quote from: The Cruentus on Jul 01, 2019, 10:34:37 AM
Yes, they used the money meant for A:CM for Borderlands 2 and the Alien game was developed by multiple companies, not just one. At least that is what I remember reading.

It was outsourced to Timegate studios which tanked shortly after. I'm not if ACM was the entire reason but it was definitely the killing blow.

Samhain13

Its the ACM curse.

Local Trouble

https://www.eurogamer.net/articles/2019-07-15-randy-pitchford-confirms-no-borderlands-3-cross-play-at-launch

QuoteGearbox CEO Randy Pitchford has confirmed that Borderlands 3 will not support cross-platform play when it launches on Xbox One, PlayStation 4, and PC on 13th September, despite previously calling the feature "a pre-requisite".

Xenomrph

lmao go figure

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed