Final AvP Movie Poster Out

Started by Darkness, May 14, 2004, 10:54:38 PM

Author
Final AvP Movie Poster Out (Read 19,282 times)

AustrAlien

AustrAlien

My media player slows heaps, I use RealOne Player instead

Bringer of Death

Bringer of Death

@ Predator, why it's already out over there?   >:D   we have to wait until July 20th for fricks sake!   >:D     >:D     >:D   And come on guys this poster inst that bad, is it?   ???   I personaly like some of the wallpapers from the actual site u can d load better, but they should have like a battle scene with a Pred a human and the Queen in there, that would be bad ass.   ;)  

Poopie Pie

Poopie Pie

The poster doesn't look bad; however, the movie is Alien vs. Predator,,,that's VS...A.K.A....AGAINST.....so the poster should have had them facing each other for Christs sake!!  It would look so much cooler!

XoGArchAngelAGen

XoGArchAngelAGen

Good day to you all. I am {XoG}ArchAngel{AGen} from Alien Vs Predator 2: Primal Hunt. I too, have seen this poster and I think that the predator looks quite distorted. It's obvious that it's fanart. As for the claw, I like the way it looks. It's just the fact that it's on the wrong hand. Other than that, I think it looks quite impressive. I have a question though. Have you guys heard anything about a "Battle Grid Alien" or an "Inferno Alien". A friend of mine told me that there was going to be Aliens like that in the movie. I don't think he is telling the truth though. The ALIEN saga doesn't seem like the kind of series that would make more than one bizarre kind of alien in one movie. If any of you have heard of these strange new aliens, please email me at: XoG_Arch_Angel@yahoo.com. Or you could instant message me. My AOL screen name is: XoGArchAngelAgen. So feel free to talk to me anytime you want. I really enjoy talking to fellow friends of the Alien and Predator movies. I also play on AVP2:PH. So you could talk to me there maybe. I'm in the {XoG} clan. I'm the General of the Aliens. So unless I talk to any of you soon, I bid you all adieu.   8)  

Rusty Nails

Rusty Nails

Yes, there's going to be a grid alien. Never heard of no inferno alien though..  -Rusty Nails

XoGArchAngelAGen

XoGArchAngelAGen

So what the heck is a Grid Alien?  ???   My friend told me the Inferno Alien was red.  :)   Whoa, I cant believe my questions were already answered!!  :D   That's awesome!!!  ;D  

Bringer of Death

Bringer of Death

@ archangel, sory but im not typing all the rest, anyways heres alink to see all the AVP toys from the movie.Apparently there exact replicas so you'l see how the Gris alien gets its name  http://spawn.com/toys/series.aspx?series=205  so there ya go .   ;)  

shakermakerman

shakermakerman

my predator S E is good quolity so i dont know how u say that hudson, bringer of death i do like the origanal alien im am a alien freek and i like all the alien designs and i cant see a problem with this one,one thing on this new design is i like the shoulders....grid alien= alien that has been cought in  a pred net then melted down with acid blood... ps the onley thing i dint like about the aliens in alien 4 is the noises they made

XoGArchAngelAGen

XoGArchAngelAGen

Hell yes!!!!!! with those new avp figures i'll finally be able to fill up the rest of my shelves!!!!!!!!! I've already got the stealth pred though, not that big of a deal.   ;D 

But the Grid Alien looks practically the same!!! the only main differance is the green stuff on the head!!!   ??? 

<ACHILLES>

<ACHILLES>

I thought this poster was alright but i perferred the original teasers. I hope this is'nt the very final poster.  P.S. When the hell is the new AVP trailer coming online   ;D     ;D     ;D  

Predgirl

Predgirl

Hey everybody I just saw the final poster at my local theater when I went to the movies today and the date is August 13 so don't worry it is right.  Yes this is the final poster.

alienworshoper

alienworshoper

:-\  the perd looks kinda fake. it seems to have too small of a head like it was added in the. plus it looks kinda cartoonish. its still a great poster though. p.o.

Predqueen

Predqueen

Cool poster!   8)  Good thing that the Predator has his helmet and not showing his "butt ugly" face in public LOL   ;D  

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed