All Star Wars

Started by CELTICPRED, Dec 13, 2006, 05:23:55 AM

Author
All Star Wars (Read 2,837,582 times)

Immortan Jonesy

Immortan Jonesy

Quote from: Nightmare Asylum on Nov 28, 2020, 12:16:40 AM
Spoiler
Now that we know that Grogu is from the Coruscant Jedi Temple, I would love to see a sort of pulpy noir episode on Coruscant that sends them to the ruins of the old Temple there. Maybe even use it to explore the Sith Temple buried underneath the Jedi Temple that TCW was supposed to explore had it not been prematurely canceled.
[close]

In fact it crossed my mind that it would have been a good idea to see a glimpse in the form of a flashback (like the one about Din Djarin origin). But maybe it was too expensive, or they are saving it for the future. Or both  :laugh:

viendammage

viendammage

How are we not talking about Aliens alum Michael Biehn joining the Star Wars universe?! A scene with Carl Weathers would have been an 80's AVP dream but will take the sci-fi western history instead.

Nightmare Asylum

Nightmare Asylum

Spoiler
[close]

Immortan Jonesy

Immortan Jonesy

Quote from: Nightmare Asylum on Nov 28, 2020, 01:39:49 AM
Spoiler
[close]

Well that put things in perspective. A very stunning perspective actually  8)

Quote from: viendammage on Nov 28, 2020, 01:11:14 AM
How are we not talking about Aliens alum Michael Biehn joining the Star Wars universe?! A scene with Carl Weathers would have been an 80's AVP dream but will take the sci-fi western history instead.

https://images.app.goo.gl/ejQSE5zJ7LAofj4W8

The last episode reminded me of Predator for a few seconds  :laugh:

Local Trouble

Local Trouble

Quote from: Immortan Jonesy on Nov 27, 2020, 10:04:51 PM
Quote from: Nightmare Asylum on Nov 27, 2020, 08:27:24 PM
This would have me kind of excited. ;D

Nice theory  :o

Spoiler
I just have this vision in my head of him (or someone) smuggling Grogu out of the temple during Order 66 like the midwife and Elora Danan from Willow (another Lucasfilm IP).  I can practically hear the music right now.

Hey, maybe Quinlan Vos and Mara Jade will be the Madmartigan and Princess Sorsha of Star Wars.
[close]

Prez

Prez

Spoiler
Wasn't lost on me that Beihn was wielding a sawn-off shotgun type of blaster ... handy for those close encounter type situations now doubt.

"Stay frosty. We can't afford to let one of those Jedi bastards in here."
[close]

Local Trouble

Local Trouble

Spoiler
I wonder if he survived.  Maybe Boba Fett saved Fennec Shand and they'll gang up on Mando and his friends.
[close]

Biomechanoid

Biomechanoid

Nightmare Asylum

Nightmare Asylum

https://twitter.com/PedroPascal1/status/1332707083830046722

:D

QuoteTo understand Ahsoka Tano, is to understand what she means to people.

Millions of people are meeting Ahsoka for the first time after watching her in The Mandolorian and I'm excited for them to hopefully go back and watch her journey in The Clone Wars and Rebels. Millions of fans already know Ahsoka and her presence has come to mean more to them than words in a script.

In Star Wars The Clone Wars, Ahsoka became the eyes of the audience. Viewers experienced the show through Ahsoka, and even though these stories happened in a galaxy far, far away, her feelings and emotions are very relatable to our everyday lives. Ahsoka's strength has inspired, changed and literally saved millions of lives all over the world.

In turn, Ahsoka has become a beacon of hope, light and genuine goodness. Everyone's relationship with Ahsoka is very different because she triggers the memory of a certain point in a person's life where she's inspired them. Even in the darkest of times, Ahsoka brings people joy and that's what truly matters.

Ahsoka taught us that, "You don't need to carry a sword to be powerful..." and Dave Filoni reminded me that kindness is powerful. After 12 years (and hopefully many more to come!) of having Ahsoka in our lives, #AhsokaLivesInAllOfUs now. I am blown away by everyone's kindness. I've read all of your messages, DM's, comments, text messages and emails and to say "thank you" does not even feel adequate enough to express what your kind words mean to me.

It's my wish that Ahsoka continues to bring people joy, light and most importantly hope. This is the way of Ahsoka Tano.

#starwars #ahsokatano #ahsokalives

Immortan Jonesy

Immortan Jonesy

Quote from: Local Trouble on Nov 28, 2020, 03:06:16 AM
Quote from: Immortan Jonesy on Nov 27, 2020, 10:04:51 PM
Quote from: Nightmare Asylum on Nov 27, 2020, 08:27:24 PM
This would have me kind of excited. ;D

Nice theory  :o

Spoiler
I just have this vision in my head of him (or someone) smuggling Grogu out of the temple during Order 66 like the midwife and Elora Danan from Willow (another Lucasfilm IP).  I can practically hear the music right now.

Hey, maybe Quinlan Vos and Mara Jade will be the Madmartigan and Princess Sorsha of Star Wars.
[close]

Oh I can feel it right now 🙅‍♂️

Instant Awesome: just add dragons!  8) If only The Ewok Adventure was as good as Willow 😭

Edit: I'm Full... Can I have a snack? 🥃 🚬💨

Everything is better with a new special edition ;D

Spoiler
[close]

Nightmare Asylum

Nightmare Asylum

Quote from: Immortan Jonesy on Nov 28, 2020, 07:25:56 PM
If only The Ewok Adventure was as good as Willow 😭

Well, at least the Ewok movies gave us the Blurrgs!

Immortan Jonesy

Immortan Jonesy

Oh yeah!  8)

Nightmare Asylum

Nightmare Asylum

Kind of getting the itch to revisit the Ewok movies, actually. It has been a long time.

I may be mistaken, but I'm pretty sure the main antagonist in the second one is actually the basis for the Nightsisters of Dathomir.

Local Trouble

Local Trouble

Immortan Jonesy

Immortan Jonesy

Quote from: Nightmare Asylum on Nov 28, 2020, 03:53:32 PM
https://twitter.com/PedroPascal1/status/1332707083830046722
QuoteTo understand Ahsoka Tano, is to understand what she means to people.

Millions of people are meeting Ahsoka for the first time after watching her in The Mandolorian and I'm excited for them to hopefully go back and watch her journey in The Clone Wars and Rebels. Millions of fans already know Ahsoka and her presence has come to mean more to them than words in a script.

In Star Wars The Clone Wars, Ahsoka became the eyes of the audience. Viewers experienced the show through Ahsoka, and even though these stories happened in a galaxy far, far away, her feelings and emotions are very relatable to our everyday lives. Ahsoka's strength has inspired, changed and literally saved millions of lives all over the world.

In turn, Ahsoka has become a beacon of hope, light and genuine goodness. Everyone's relationship with Ahsoka is very different because she triggers the memory of a certain point in a person's life where she's inspired them. Even in the darkest of times, Ahsoka brings people joy and that's what truly matters.

Ahsoka taught us that, "You don't need to carry a sword to be powerful..." and Dave Filoni reminded me that kindness is powerful. After 12 years (and hopefully many more to come!) of having Ahsoka in our lives, #AhsokaLivesInAllOfUs now. I am blown away by everyone's kindness. I've read all of your messages, DM's, comments, text messages and emails and to say "thank you" does not even feel adequate enough to express what your kind words mean to me.

It's my wish that Ahsoka continues to bring people joy, light and most importantly hope. This is the way of Ahsoka Tano.

#starwars #ahsokatano #ahsokalives

Amazing caption! I think a lot of people can relate to the character. She's very kind and wise  :)

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed