Randy Pitchford - Aliens: Colonial Marines Lawsuit Was "A Huge Waste of Time"

Started by Corporal Hicks, Jul 10, 2015, 10:55:48 AM

Author
Randy Pitchford - Aliens: Colonial Marines Lawsuit Was "A Huge Waste of Time" (Read 64,714 times)

thecaffeinatedone

Wow, what a complete and utter liar and c**t. The market is fair? Lol! Well in his defense, I can totally see why a slimy fraud like him who bullshited and marketed this half-assed incomplete turd of a game would say something like this.

But seriously though, people should stop pre-ordering....

Randomizer

And that's why almost no one has interest in the AvP universe. Because of too much s**t like this.

Engineer

Quote from: thecaffeinatedone on Jul 12, 2015, 04:25:26 PM
Wow, what a complete and utter liar and c**t. The market is fair? Lol! Well in his defense, I can totally see why a slimy fraud like him who bullshited and marketed this half-assed incomplete turd of a game would say something like this.

But seriously though, people should stop pre-ordering....
Agreed. I learned my lesson about pre-orders...

SuperM

randy pitchford is full of it

Jarac

Jarac

Man, this guy is the worst kind of politician. He should run for congress.

But seriously, screw Pitchford, he's so full of it! He knows what he signed off on. He's scum. Not one shred of remorse? He was best to keep his mouth shut.

Just makes me want to continue to boycott this POS company. The man just has no shame; no remorse for purposefully lying to sell his product! He's a child that can't handle criticism when he's called out on his reprehensible bullshit!

If he couldn't afford a rich-ass lawyer, and if the court system was TRULY fair, he would be out of the job, or everyone who bought this shite based on his LIES would be getting our money back.

The people who stood up to Shitbox should be applauded. Pitchford is the rich corporate asshole who stands over others and throws money to game the system.

F*ck you, Pitchfird. F*ck you!

swarm87

Quote from: Engineer on Jul 10, 2015, 06:22:20 PM
I hope he steps in a pile of dog shit first thing in the morning, everyday for the rest of his miserable life...

should step in dog shit and slide into oncoming traffic is more like it

oh and, INB4 the lock

THE CITY HUNTER

Gearbox is just like konami we should treat them like shit no one should ever buy there games.

sjs41390

This is kind of where I lie. I played and got as much enjoyment out of the game as I could. The backlash, bad reviews, missed potential, etc. dampened the experience significantly, especially since I'd been anticipating it since 2006 when it was revealed on Game Informer's cover.

He lied. They pawned development off on smaller studios with fewer resources while Gearbox pumped out more paid content for Boringlands.

He's lost all of my respect and continues to show that he has little, to no respect for the Aliens IP, fans or gaming community. I won't support an of their future projects as a result, this as someone who owns two Borderlands games on PC and 360 (hypocrite, I know), and pre-ordered Aliens: Colonial Marines as soon as it was available. Not how to handle a controversial situation, Randy.

Engineer

Quote from: sjs41390 on Jul 15, 2015, 02:47:18 AM
This is kind of where I lie. I played and got as much enjoyment out of the game as I could. The backlash, bad reviews, missed potential, etc. dampened the experience significantly, especially since I'd been anticipating it since 2006 when it was revealed on Game Informer's cover.

He lied. They pawned development off on smaller studios with fewer resources while Gearbox pumped out more paid content for Boringlands.

He's lost all of my respect and continues to show that he has little, to no respect for the Aliens IP, fans or gaming community. I won't support an of their future projects as a result, this as someone who owns two Borderlands games on PC and 360 (hypocrite, I know), and pre-ordered Aliens: Colonial Marines as soon as it was available. Not how to handle a controversial situation, Randy.

Got anything you'd like to #AskRandy  ? Lmao. I'm gonna get a kick out of this Twitter thing for a while!

MaseSco

This game was amazing. I really enjoyed it. It was well thought out, a little scary and damn....just realised I was writing about Isolation.
Ah Colonial Marines......at least the Wii U escaped this mess!!!!! The only version to rightly get cancelled! Shame Sega didn't give this to Rebellion or Creative Assembly   :-

Engineer

Quote from: MaseSco on Jul 15, 2015, 02:39:21 PM
This game was amazing. I really enjoyed it. It was well thought out, a little scary and damn....just realised I was writing about Isolation.
Ah Colonial Marines......at least the Wii U escaped this mess!!!!! The only version to rightly get cancelled! Shame Sega didn't give this to Rebellion or Creative Assembly   :-
Oh my god! I thought you were seriously praising this game at first! Totally got me! Lol :-)

Corporal Hicks

http://www.theguardian.com/technology/2015/jul/15/gearbox-ceo-randy-pitchford-gamer-criticism

Pitchford is at it again! We're all sadists out to crush his sandcastle for hating on Colonial Marines.

Adam802

I hate pitchfork/gbx so much........

Hope bl3 flops.

Engineer

Shamo

I did not hate the game completley. It had some interesting ideas- and the online mode also had some good things. And yet- in every aspect of it, it is wasted potential.  And that is the problem. Not ackknowledging that.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed