An Alien Prequel?

Started by Corporal Hicks, Apr 28, 2009, 11:47:30 PM

Author
An Alien Prequel? (Read 13,407 times)

PyroAcid

PyroAcid

Prequel's must  Stop!!!   ever sence the starwars  did it everyone has come on think up something new to come up with i mean even in your  Prequel you seem to come up with something new that dont even tie in with the flims all ready made come now think up something fresh.

Neon_Knight

Neon_Knight

I really hope this won't be a prequel.  Because then, they're going to try to explain the Pilot.  And I can't think of any way that any director (even Scott) or writer could possibly pull that off without it being utter balls.    Then again, assuming they do go ahead with this and attempt to explain the Pilot and his(her?) origins, they had better bloody well not refer to it as a "space jockey"or I'm actually going scream and rage.

SGT.Apone

SGT.Apone

Thank u XENOVIN beg james cameron and then use the USCM thank u please make me love aliens again like i used 2 if u don't ill rape your soul

adrian6217841123

adrian6217841123

nooooooooooooo,don't make it a prequel make it a sequel if its a sequel then i think it would be better and it will not be good without sigourney weaver and james cameron and ridely scott but if there is no way then okk   :(  

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed