Sigourney Wants To Resurrect Ripley

Started by Darkness, Jun 30, 2008, 09:00:38 PM

Author
Sigourney Wants To Resurrect Ripley (Read 18,543 times)

ZEN

ZEN

@ Sulaco  Personnaly,all I want to see is 2 warring hives (normal queen vs predalienqueen) and Ripley and a pred in a slugfest.And have Bill Paxton co-star in it!   ;D  .

such

such

as long as it is a continuation to the previous 4 Alien movies, I would like a Alien 5 with Ripley.  To those who say it is not the Ripley saga, shut the f**k up, each Alien movie has had Ripley in them, not counting the shitty AVP movies (gosh those movies are shit, especially the second one, complete shit).    Also the article says, '....or a director like Ridley Scott', not Ridley specifically.   Anyway, Ridley is doing 3 movies or so, so I don't how Ridley can do it any time soon.  Cameron, he does not do anything anymore, except for some lame cgi movie.  If he did not want to return for Terminator 3, why would he want to return to Alien 5?   Just get a new director, have Sigourney Weanver in it and have this movie not be an origin story, I want some mystery left in the Alien saga, I ignore the two AVP shitty movies.

Sulaco

Sulaco

Zen A5 so many possibilities we'll never see. To put it better, never see right. Forget the great Paxton, he died in Aliens and P2???   ::)  They need Ridley,Cameron,Weaver,Goldenthal,Giger, and the best Stan Winston apprentice. O.K. I'm dreaming.

Weasel

Weasel

No. It isn't Ripley, it's a clone that is similar to her. A movie with would suck because it would always be weird with her 'alien genes' and such. '"I detect them near by." ugh, I could see it now.  I trust Scott, but seriously, he said he wants to find out more about the space jockies. So do a movie pre-alien. I know people don't want any connect, but a simple throw back to AVPR or something could be done if he did it right. But it probably won't happen.

Clark

Clark

GueRoux

Come on fox you assclowns. Pretty sure everyone at Fox was born out of the rectum of a pig that was taking a shit on the side of the road next to a dumpster full of aborted fetuses.   >:D  

such

such

so the f**k what if it is a clone, she is still Ripley asswipe.  Bring on Alien 5 with Ripley

such

such

Alien 5 for the 30th anniversary of Alien franchise would be nice, but I doubt Alien 5 would come out in 2009

ZEN

ZEN

@ such  I do'nt agree with Ripley having to be in A5 (although I'm still open to the idea),as it was Dutch was'nt in P2 (except for an honorable mention),she should be in AVP3,but only if its done right (which we all know will never happen).And I agree,"so the f**k what if it is a clone, she is still Ripley...",She has her body and her mind,that's good enough for me.If I die and I'm cloned and I have all the memories that my original self had,am I still not me?.As for the other part of Weasel's comment on her sensing the xenomorphs,who the f**k cares?(no offense bro).It will probably be an improvement on the franchises compared to the AVP movies (I loved them,but they were'nt as good as the other movies,they had so much potential!   :(  ).If done right it can be so awesome!   ;D  .  @ Sulaco  Well,I imagen that Jerry slept around...alot!!.So he probably had a bunch of kids,one growing up to be the ancester of Hudson (son of Hud maybe???.Jerry Hud or something???),and another being the ancester (hopefully) of some guy that Bill Paxton play's in AVP3!!   ;D     ;D     ;D  .  PEACE GUY'S/GAL'S!!!!   ;D     ;D     ;D  .

Sulaco

Sulaco

Zen Your right, was Leona pregnant with Jerrys kid? Did P2 explain that?   ???    Peace buddy.

ZEN

ZEN

(WHOO-HOO!!!.# 100!!!!).  @ Sulaco  I think Jerry arrived after she got pregnant,given the devopment of the fetus and the fact that Jerry was there for less then a week,but who know's,maybe it is his kid,she busts his balls at work then when no ones around she invites him over to her house,I do'nt know   ???     ;D  . PEACE BRO!!!!!!!   ;D     ;D     ;D  .

Alien Freak

Alien Freak

They definitely to make an ALIEN 5 and PREDATOR 3, I want to see more classic Horror action!   8)  

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed