Yautja Young Blood Opening Scene - Upcoming Predator Fan Film!

Started by Corporal Hicks, Apr 21, 2020, 01:22:19 PM

Author
Yautja Young Blood Opening Scene - Upcoming Predator Fan Film! (Read 2,127 times)

Corporal Hicks

Corporal Hicks

Alien vs. Predator Galaxy recently came across some very specific and specialized software that seems to have come out of the Project: Stargazer labs! It specifically searches for and downloads footage of the Predators! They used it to obtain intel on Predator activity on Earth, we’ve used it to obtain the opening sequence of the impressive looking upcoming Predator fanfilm, Yautja Young Blood!

“Our story is set in UK as an unexpected heatwave scorches the earth and an alien ship arrives with 4 Yautja and a Xenomorph. Unfortunately the Alien antics attract local attention, and the local police and army get involved. Problems escalate to the point where there’s no option but to ask for government help and the SAS are sent in!”

Unfortunately the production team has since tightened their security and our software is unable to retrieve any further information. But you can find out more about Yautja Young Blood over on Facebook including plenty of behind-the-scenes materials, or follow them to keep track of future updates on the projects.

Due to the the on-going COVID quarantine in the UK, filming has had to stop for the time being but they’re hoping for a September or October release.

Keep a close eye on Alien vs. Predator Galaxy for the latest on Alien and Predator fan productions! You can follow us on FacebookTwitter and Instagram to get the latest on your social media walls. You can also join in with fellow Alien and Predator fans on our forums!

Drukathi

Drukathi

2:28

Emm... WTF?! :o

Also, good vid. I liked.

Deltori

;D Holy S78Tballs this looks amazing,, really a fan film? sure it not a proper film?

Dave Sinclair

Hi Deltori - I can caonfirm it is a fan film in the making :)

Gr33n M4n

For a fan film this looks pretty good.

Vulhala

This looks pretty sweet.

SiL

I'm getting irrationally bugged by splitting up the "a film by" credit but other than that, looks interesting!

Voodoo Magic

I'd definitely be interested in checking out the rest once the full movie is 'leaked'. Looks like fun!

Enjoy

Very good!
I am not complaining but just saying I would like to see a predator move less like a humanbeing and more like a demonic looking chimpanzee spider frog or something. I do not know. Just saying.

Corporal Hicks

They released a behind-the-scenes video.  :)

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed