Prometheus ConceptArt/MakingOf/BehindTheScenes - MasterThread

Started by LarsVader, Jun 14, 2012, 12:34:13 PM

Author
Prometheus ConceptArt/MakingOf/BehindTheScenes - MasterThread (Read 219,562 times)

BigDaddyJohn

Quote from: Immortan Jonesy on May 20, 2021, 11:15:58 PM
That should be part of the movie. She was the boss so I can portrait her sitting there, bored to death and crazy to go home, as she watches everyone die from the distance. Also maybe Janek wasn't as good in bed as she expected, so she asks for a martini & some tea with biscuits.

:laugh:

Maybe an alternate version like this exist. I want to believe.

BlueMarsalis79

Immortan Jonesy

I look forward to it.

BlueMarsalis79

[cancerblack]

This is a portentous image:

BlueMarsalis79

Ingwar

QuoteMondo made a ton of posters with the Prometheus license, but this one never quite made it. The studio felt Craig Drake's take was so close to the work of Patrick Nagel, they might get sued. Mondo felt that was odd because, obviously, Nagel was just an influence on Drake. Maybe it was the red accent, which suggested an abortion to some? They changed the entire poster to blue. Still no dice and the poster got canned.

BlueMarsalis79

BlueMarsalis79

Prometheus' genuinely nostalgic to me now, that ten year anniversary's coming up, just wish it was the film I'd hoped it'd be.

Ingwar

Ingwar

Immortan Jonesy

Kradan

Quote from: Trash Queen on Sep 28, 2021, 12:10:02 AM
Prometheus' genuinely nostalgic to me now, that ten year anniversary's coming up, just wish it was the film I'd hoped it's be.

I haven't even thought about that !  :o

BlueMarsalis79

Yeah in no time at all.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed