Predator Reboot Confirmed!

Started by Corporal Hicks, Apr 23, 2009, 12:00:45 AM

Author
Predator Reboot Confirmed! (Read 16,519 times)

Corporal Hicks

Corporal Hicks

You’ll all remember that reboot of Predator that we posted about and then Fox debunked? Well apparently that isn’t the case and it is on (which we also reported following the second report about Cena’s interest and a tip-off we got from a source). Well anyway, IESB is reporting it is apparently confirmed:

“In a news conference today at Troublemaker Studios, several Texas state politicians were in attendance to sign HB 873, the long-awaited reform of the Texas film incentive program. Rodriguez talked to the audience of press members and revealed his upcoming film slate.”

I am, once again, awaiting “confirmation” from Fox. I can’t say I’m overjoyed about this given his original Predators (Predator 3 pitch). You can read the whole article here. Thanks to Pierce for the tip. Keep watching this space for further developments.

EDIT: Okay boys and girls! Brace yourself! This is true! Confirmed by Fox mere seconds ago. This reboot is on the way. I’m expecting some sort of press release soon so keep checking back.

ShadowPred

ShadowPred

Was hoping for this to be a joke, now it seems it's not....hell.

Eldritch_DM

Eldritch_DM

Well this franchise is officially dead... nothing can save it now.

Cellien

Cellien

I hate Rodriguez movies.  If Fox is looking for fan feedback, MAKE SURE TO READ THE SHIT STORM THATS GONNA HIT HERE!

Eldritch_DM

Eldritch_DM

Agreed

DoomRulz

DoomRulz

PredatorS? Can you say "Bad Blood"?

ShadowPred

ShadowPred

FOX confirmed it? Kill me now.     :(  

Pvt. Hicks

Pvt. Hicks

Yeah, the "Fox" part is what worries me, BUT what is the deal exactly with his Troublemaker Studios? So they have control, but Fox distributes it?

ShadowPred

ShadowPred

If that's hwo it's going to work, then COUNT ME THE f**k IN!

RidgeTop

RidgeTop

People here seem pretty upset,  are you forgetting this guy did Sin City, Grindhouse, and From Dusk til Dawn?  Rodriguez has real experience as a director.

XxSaNdMaNxX

XxSaNdMaNxX

WELLLLLLLLL this is kinda scary.... and im not on the director as we all well know robert R. has made very good movies aside from that horror fest called spy kids.........but what worries me here is FOX oh boy the  CHEAPEST film company re-booting the series i dunno what to think BUT iam alil bit excited...

Sgt.Torque Reikan

THE DULL NEWSLESS DAYS ARE OVER LETS REJOICE WELCOME BACK AVP!!!!

ShadowPred

ShadowPred

Yes, Robert has done no wrong....I just don't want a remake, if it's a sequel...then shit, I'm f**king for it.

DB

DB

A remake of the first? Nooo...  A sequel is fine, though.

The Wolf

The Wolf

The Predator fan in me has killed himself today after reading this article. Especially with the name Cena mentioned in this. Predator is a brilliant classic and doesn't need a f**king remake like every thing else is these days. I can't put together any thoughts on this anymore. Fox is giving us all a huge "f**k you" and stealing our money.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed