Laurence Fishburne Cast in Predators

Started by Corporal Hicks, Dec 18, 2009, 07:50:03 PM

Author
Laurence Fishburne Cast in Predators (Read 6,171 times)

Corporal Hicks

It has been revealed! Bloody Disgusting have recently scooped that none other than Laurence Fishburne will be taking on the role of Nolan in Predators:

“Bloody Disgusting has learned today that the great Laurence Fishburne (The Matrix, Event Horizon, Assault on Precinct 13) has joined the massive cast of Nimrod Antal’s Predators, which is now lensing in Austin, Texas under the watch of Robert Rodriguez’s Troublemaker Studios. “

According to IESB the role is going to be “an uncredited cameo role”. It has appeared on numerous other sites and looks like the reveal was due to set visits so we might be seeing some set reports in the near future. Many thanks to Johnny Handsome for the news.

Tucci

That's awesome.

Hicks_0998

Good shit, now to more awesome shit, oz will now get AvP baby!!! And it will be uncut!!    ;D   God bless people power, now to introduce the R18+ rating and well be sweet.

chrisr232007

WOW i must say that is a good surprize

SHREK

Lolz there goes the rest of his career   ::)  

Weasel

Best casting choice yet.

so?

so?

The film will suck with or without him.  Like take a time machine back to the sinking of Titanic and try and save the day by taping the hole with duck tape. It's still gonna sink!

MrFacehug

Kickass! :D

Alien90

Alien90

To so?: yea im not as excited for this movie as i am for the new Alien film. Id rather have an Alien prequel than anything.. srry pred fans.   :-\  

XENOMORPH ALIENS

i still think this movie is still gonna suck badly.

Wolfer

Wolfer

Fishburne is a classy actor, but the bottomline has to be the script. The script has to be good, otherwise no A-list actor can save a movie.

Andy

Andy

The fac that they are casting AND shooting the film at the same time is not encouraging.

kaljo

kaljo

I love that guy. Good stuff.

Predator Bounty Hunter

Predator Bounty Hunter

Let me see....   :-\   I think he is good men.   :)  

Mr. Slugworth

Andy... thats how Michael Bein got the job in Aliens, and that turned out pretty damn good.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed