New AvP Requiem Clips

Started by Corporal Hicks, Dec 21, 2007, 11:42:37 PM

Author
New AvP Requiem Clips (Read 19,579 times)

skinned alive

skinned alive

darkknight101  I believe the 18" Predalien will have the feature you're talking about.

skinned alive

skinned alive

Now, Daytripper1, you may be on to something here! Those were pretty wicked aliens on Pitch Black. Yeah!

Daytripper1

Daytripper1

so is there going to be any other hybrids?

skinned alive

skinned alive

Hey Daytripper1, yeah maybe we'll get to see some younglings! who knows.

skinned alive

skinned alive

Gandalf the White vs. Predator!

Daytripper1

Daytripper1

it'll be cool if they brought back the dog alien

skinned alive

skinned alive

You mean the Oxen Alien? I like how the director's cut shows the chestburster coming out of an ox. That was way wicked! How about a giraffe or anteater? Yeah an anteater hybrid alien! Sure would help to get rid of a bunch of annoying ants!

Daytripper1

Daytripper1

i havent seen the  director's cut  yet , but i do know it was orignally an Oxen

skinned alive

skinned alive

I really hate ants

Sgt. Johnson

Sgt. Johnson

Master Chief Vs. Predator   ;)  

cab12394

cab12394

Hey guys, whats YOUR favorite alien or predator toy??   ::)  

chaz

chaz

dallas dies from a tail through the chest. or it appears  watch the r rated trailer and pause it near the end  i was thinkin bout all the morons who said he was holding a flashlight when the trailer first came out. it was so obvious it was a predator shoulder cannon/pistol

bobcunk

bobcunk

ya its the unrated one, i dont know why they didn't release this one im pretty sure it would have still gotten a pg-13 rating.\ the mcfarland dog alien the kenner scorpion alien and the kenner alien resurrection (more accurate than mcfarland one) and the gi joe still alien from alien resurrection. and the blue predator figure im tring to find  in my basement someware so i can paint it better. thous old kenner figs weren't all that bad just need better paint.

Chronos

Chronos

Is it just me, or does the Predalien sound like the alien/human hybrid (Alien resurrection) after she gets slashed?   ???  

bobcunk

bobcunk

theve all been alien/human hybrids except alien 3 and this one.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed