New EW Still

Started by ace3g, Jul 14, 2018, 12:02:17 AM

Author
New EW Still (Read 27,860 times)

Highland

Highland

I think the mask looks cool. If the mandibles are hanging out though it sort of does question the whole breathing thing.

The Old One

The Old One

Looking at them there, I think City Hunter has the most aesthetically pleasing mandible arrangement.

azamultic

azamultic

Quote from: The Old One on Jul 16, 2018, 08:57:17 AM
Looking at them there, I think City Hunter has the most aesthetically pleasing mandible arrangement.

Agree!

Vermillion

Vermillion

I still think captured is a female.

skull-splitter

skull-splitter

Quote from: Vermillion on Jul 16, 2018, 12:27:54 PM
Your mother is a female!

Eh, wait...

azamultic

azamultic

Question to everybody, why on the time thing for "The Predator" it says 1 month left?

brokentusk420

brokentusk420

If it is female, Im done with these movies. Female predators are the dumbest things to come out of fan fiction and are always depicted in the most absurd, wanker-esque manner possible. Its just an excuse to put tits on a predator. It reeks of the lack of imagination and is based on zero biological reasoning. Its just terrible. There is no reason story or otherwise to go down that path. NONE. That not what the movies are about. IF you wanted to hint at a gender specific one, it should be done without big or small breast, and human ideas of sexuality. Thats just a perverts fantasy. It should be depicted in the manner that a male and female frog or lizard are almost indistinguishable. Humanoid body make up or not. It does matter. The biology of reptiles and amphibians has no need for breast. The predator is a creature closely related to those.

426Buddy

426Buddy

Quote from: brokentusk420 on Jul 16, 2018, 08:55:19 PM
If it is female, Im done with these movies. Female predators are the dumbest things to come out of fan fiction and are always depicted in the most absurd, wanker-esque manner possible. Its just an excuse to put tits on a predator. It reeks of the lack of imagination and is based on zero biological reasoning. Its just terrible. There is no reason story or otherwise to go down that path. NONE. That not what the movies are about. IF you wanted to hint at a gender specific one, it should be done without big or small breast, and human ideas of sexuality. Thats just a perverts fantasy. It should be depicted in the manner that a male and female frog or lizard are almost indistinguishable. Humanoid body make up or not. It does matter. The biology of reptiles and amphibians has no need for breast. The predator is a creature closely related to those.

If captured is a female then wouldnt that make it almost the same as a male? There are no breasts...

I mean captured isnt female but your rant generally makes no sense.

azamultic

azamultic

Sir we already saw in earlier images that there is no breasts on captured predator, why you ranting about boobs?  :)

Huggs

Huggs

IF you wanted to hint at a gender specific one, it should be done without big or small breasts...

Nah, big breasts please. Huge, swingin', yautja milkers. Tits so big, they're used as weapons in the movie. And have Keegan always trying to touch them.  :D

Hatred for space boobies, defies all logic.

yautjapet

yautjapet

I'm not sure why you'd need a specific "reason" for a predator to be female. It could just totally be a non-issue, she happens to be female, end of story. Female beings exist, there's no "reason" for it. And though big bouncing boobs would bother me, I'd be okay with small breasts (it depends on whether you take the books as canon or not, but there are hints to indicate female predators do in fact have breasts.)

Huggs

Huggs

Quote from: yautjapet on Jul 16, 2018, 10:43:10 PM
Female beings exist, there's no "reason" for it.

And just like that, A T-Shirt empire was born.  ;)

whiterabbit

whiterabbit

Quote from: Vermillion on Jul 16, 2018, 12:27:54 PM
I don't know any more. They seem to have obviously gave the predator a major breast reduction. I think they chickened out and decided to play it safe. My monies now on a pansexual predator at the very least.

...I am so sorry, not. :)

PredBabe

PredBabe

Doesn't seem so clear cut to me.

In regards to the actual movie, I think they've already established Captured is a male unless there's a twist coming our way. You gotta think they'll throw some sort of remark in there with the body scans in the lab.

OpenMaw

OpenMaw

They're both dudebros.

I honestly don't get how people are seeing tits on this guy. Those are pectoral muscles under pectoral armor.

Is this like how everyone used to get weird about Ricardo Montalbon's chest in Wrath of Khan?

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed