AvPR Autograph/Piecework Trading Cards

Started by Corporal Hicks, Nov 02, 2007, 06:54:18 PM

Author
AvPR Autograph/Piecework Trading Cards (Read 10,413 times)

Blax

Blax

Yes it is, but i will still wtach it    8)  

Zero .T

Zero .T

Here is the story of Aliens vs Predator Requiem.(I think)                                                                              When a Predator scout ship crash lands in a Colorado town. The Aliens on board escape and kill all the Predators except one. The last remaining Predator must now destroy all the Aliens as well as the horfic Predalien that was spawned in the first AVP. Meanwhile the towns people are helplessly caught in the middle of the ultimate face-off between these two mythic creatures. Alien vs Predator: Requiem continues the Alien-Predator war soga.    ;D     8)  

Zero .T

Zero .T

I think Aliens vs Predator Requiem will be   8)  !!!!! I can't believe you said that Blax,how roude!!!!!!   >:(     >:(     >:(  

predator343

predator343

Cool cards   ;)  

Blax

Blax

zero t, dude! i really want this to be a good movie but it just know it aint, i'll will still go watch it, but i will still be angry with fox to keep allowing to make these movie's they dont give two s*it's about us the fans they just want to get paid..on dec 26th you will be on here posting that avp-r is a crap movie, i grantee it, oh well!  happy hunting guys, p.s i wasn't being rude    :D  

zen

zen

For those of you who say a guy holding a pred weapon is wrong,tell me,if your a$$ was being chased by cockroachs from hell and that 7 foot tall motherf**ker drops a weapon--and you know its powerful from what you've seen--whould you just leave it?.F**K NO!!!.You'd grab it as fast as f**king possible to kill anything in you'r way!!!!!.And Blax:thats ok man.AVPR wont meet a lot of people expectations,same how AVP did'nt meet a lot of peoples expectations(love that movie!   ;D  ).The same can be said for A3,A:R and P2.Everyone has a different taste,if not we whould all be robots!   ;)     ;D  .As for the cards?.MUST..........HAVE..........THEM ALL!!!!!!!!!!   ;D     ;D     ;D     ;D     ;D  .

zen

zen

An AVP cartoon whould suck,it whould be the exact same episode every week(i've been thinking about this for a while).Turning the comics into live-action-movies whould be too cartoony and weird.But,what if they made the comics into cartoon movies?!.They did the same for Hellboy and it worked out fine!.They could even make it direct to DVD and skip the hole "Its too violent for young persons" thing and give it an R rating!.Who's with me!?!?!(this is a serious question,please answer!!!!   ;D  ).

Zero .T 201.369

Zero .T 201.369

Ennnnnk rong ooo,AvP2 is the best movie on my block.It may not be the greatest movie on your block,but it is on myne.Oww, and by the way Blax, I would never right a bad comment about AvP2, not even after the film comes out!! Zen you do have a good point there,I'm shure if I was stuck in a hell hole like that I would do the same thing as well.    :)      ;D     :D     >:(  

Dr. sLeAzE

Kristen Hager looks friggin hot!    ;D  

Zero .T 201.369

Zero .T 201.369

:o     ;D     :o     ;D   I think everybody is making too much of a big deal with the idea that the guy with the Predator shoulder cannon looks silly. He looks normal,if you ask me.   ::)  

Mystry?????

Mystry?????

;D     ;)  I agreee with you Dr.sLeAzE....MAN... she is H.O.T   ;D     :D  

YAUTJA

YAUTJA

jst saw avp pic in the news of the world newspaper as a picture exclusive, i think sum big advertising is headin our way- finaly its almost here!

aquarius32

aquarius32

awesome clip, can't wait ti see the movie!

Zero .T 201.369

Zero .T 201.369

:o     8)     ;D     :D     ;)     :)   It's pretty cool....

Nomad

Nomad

AVP cartoon   ???  ... I'am to old for this shit! But r-rated AVP cartoon movie... that is somesing already! Good idea, I'am with you zen!

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed