International AvPR Poster

Started by Corporal Hicks, Nov 06, 2007, 05:52:04 PM

Author
International AvPR Poster (Read 14,873 times)

SHREK

SHREK

well its better than the others dont care bout the poster anyway as long as the movie is good

Warrior Angel

Warrior Angel

what you're looking at could be a possible DVD cover for the film or it could be like the stand alone ones, with alien and predator seperate posters I like this one BEST ONE YET!!!!

d i l l o n

d i l l o n

So 'Kontra' means 'Versus'? Now I get all those 'Contra' games I used to play

Sulaco

Sulaco

Contra was my favorite video game, ever notice how bad it ripped off from aliens!

Starkiller

Starkiller

Looks cool!

Starkiller

Starkiller

looks more like a movie poster..the uk single one's more like teasers or something.   I think the brothers strause i goin for a 'james cameron' blue feel! lol cool  Love to see a predator single poster thats in red...and its got the blue thermal vision of people and with the 'triangle' kind of similar to the arnie predator front cover...

Starkiller

Starkiller

I like the fact its got humans on there...but then again it makes it look like the first avp...humans 'gettin in the way' lol  But the movie is gunna rock! ive bin watching 'mute' and '16mm mystery' on the official brothers strause site...it rocks!  ive got totaly faith in greg and colin. go team strause!    ;D  

AvPvTerminator

AvPvTerminator

dude this poster rocks, but what does it say???? i got somone polish in my class and they couldnt read it!!!!   :-\     :-\  best yet poster though

Nodika

Nodika

The one. Very Cool. :)

Warrior Angel

Warrior Angel

so cool

predator rocks

predator rocks

Thats a pritty fine looking poster!!

BIGAL-2000

BIGAL-2000

That poster ROCKS!   ;D     ;D     ;D   But what the HELL is the poster Saying???   ???     ???     ???  

Starkiller

Starkiller

can we have an english poster like this for the U.K  P.S UK ROCKS!    ;D  

xxx

xxx

AvPvTerminator :in polish it tells "in space no one can hear your scream - on earth - everyone can " or something like this ;)   bit dumb, but who cares

Xeno

Xeno

It's the same as xxx wrote. Nice to see it in polish.    ;D   Obcy means Alien and kontra is versus. But I think I don't need to say this.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed