AvPR Site Updates

Started by Darkness, Nov 13, 2007, 01:23:17 PM

Author
AvPR Site Updates (Read 7,505 times)

Ty

Ty

Do I have to register to see the new updates?   ???  ........   :-\  ..........   :(  .........   >:(  .

Ty

Ty

Oh, never mind. I went with mikelonewolf's advice.   ;D   Thanks fellow fan!   ;)  

Godzillaboy 201

Godzillaboy 201

;D   THANKS alot mikelonewolf's!!!!! I see it now, I like the one were the Predator and Predalien are fighting, it looks AWSOME!!!! Cool pictures,even though there the same pictures from a few weeks ago...There still cool to me   8)     ;D     8)  

mikelonewolf

mikelonewolf

YOU'R WELCOME FELLOW CLAN MEMBERS   :)     8)     ;D  

Godzillaboy 201

Godzillaboy 201

Mikelonewolf, THANKS ALOT DUDE!!!! Cool pictures,even though there the same pictures from a few weeks ago...There still cool to me though.   ;D     :)  

Slang

Slang

26th of December in Germany! Cool    ;D  

mikelonewolf

mikelonewolf

SOMDAY I HOPE THEY COME OUT WITH MORE CLIPS MAYBE ONE OF THE ROOFTOP BATTLE   :o     8)  

Godzillaboy 201 vs AvP-R

Godzillaboy 201 vs AvP-R

Mikelonewolf, I would love to see the rooftop battle to.   ???   I wonder what O.W.L.F. has to do with all of this

AvPvTerminator

AvPvTerminator

i dont want to see the rooftop battle cuz its supposed to be the equivelent to ripley poerloader vs queen fight.   :o   id would personally like to wait until the movie comes out

Godzilla vs AvP-R

Godzilla vs AvP-R

;D   I would love to see the rooftop battle to.  I wonder what O.W.L.F. has to do with all of this....  ???  

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed