Neca Prometheus line update!

Started by BonesawT101, Jun 04, 2012, 03:47:24 PM

Author
Neca Prometheus line update! (Read 166,793 times)

MrSpaceJockey

MrSpaceJockey

Mutated Fifield somewhere down the line, perhaps?

Xenomrph

Xenomrph

I'd be surprised if they were scaled right. The Super-Predators from the 'Predators' line aren't scaled right with the "classic" Predator from the same line.

Master

Master

Guys I remind  you about spoiler tags. This is not Prometheus section and some of us haven't seen film yet. Don't act like dick  >:(

Tribal

Tribal

Quote from: Shadow on Jun 10, 2012, 12:58:18 AM

Any idea if neca are going to make these the correct scale in compare to human figures (and aliens/preds) like the colonials and possibly shaw, david etc etc? or are there a risk they will be underscaled?

It's written on the release:

Figure height – 8.5″ tall

It will be taller than a predator figure

Quote from: samoht on Jun 10, 2012, 02:43:19 AM
Any speculation on series two?

Personally what I would like to see is

- Proto Xeno
- Sacrificial Engineer
- David
- Shaw in space suit

Ok, changing my post, since are spoilers after this point:

Spoiler

Yep.

I like to have David and Shaw in space suit. And, with the same male body, they could make a Holloway too  ;D

Proto Xeno from the final scene of course  8)

Sacrificial Engineer... too little time on screen and not as much cool as the others (it's just a naked man, after all)  :P

Maybe Vickers and the Captian, they are important characters to the movie, but since NECA doesnt like to make human figures, it's just a "maybe"  :-[
[close]

Shadow

Shadow

Quote from: Tribal on Jun 10, 2012, 06:54:53 AM

Any idea if neca are going to make these the correct scale in compare to human figures (and aliens/preds) like the colonials and possibly shaw, david etc etc? or are there a risk they will be underscaled?

- Proto Xeno
- Sacrificial Engineer
- David
- Shaw in space suit

Yep.

I like to have David and Shaw in space suit. And, with the same male body, they could make a Holloway too  ;D

Sacrificial Engineer... too little time on screen and not as much cool as the others (it's just a naked man, after all)  :P

Maybe Vickers and the Captian, they are important characters to the movie, but since NECA doesnt like to make human figures, it's just a "maybe"  :-[

was the proto xeno really large enough to be it's own packaged figure? isn't it just like a larger more evolved chestburster just like in Alien 3? maybe include it in a double pack with the squid hugger?

and as long as the scaling of the figures are as-pred or taller, it's no matter, what's most important is that they are taller than the Human figures. so if the marines and prometheus crew are scaled as most other neca humans, it'll be fine

Berserker Pred

C'mon guys for Masters sake don't talk about any spoilery things.

samoht

samoht

Spoiler

- Proto Xeno
- Sacrificial Engineer
- David
- Shaw in space suit

Yep.

Well, the sacrificial engineer did look pretty cool, with his perfectly sculpted muscles and what not. But I know what you mean. By the same token though, I doubt Vickers or the captain will be made.

Quote from: Shadow on Jun 10, 2012, 10:05:45 AM

- Proto Xeno
- Sacrificial Engineer
- David
- Shaw in space suit

Yep.

was the proto xeno really large enough to be it's own packaged figure? isn't it just like a larger more evolved chestburster just like in Alien 3? maybe include it in a double pack with the squid hugger?

and as long as the scaling of the figures are as-pred or taller, it's no matter, what's most important is that they are taller than the Human figures. so if the marines and prometheus crew are scaled as most other neca humans, it'll be fine

I think the proto xeno completely skipped the chestburster stage. What we saw in prometheus wasn't exactly the normal alien life cycle.

The proto xeno will most certainly be in its own package. Its probably going to be one of the most popular figures in the prometheus line.
[close]

Xenomrph

Xenomrph

Quote from: Berserker Pred on Jun 10, 2012, 11:11:02 AM
C'mon guys for Masters sake don't talk about any spoilery things.
I dunno the thread title is "Prometheus", frankly if I hadn't seen the movie I'd be steering clear of this thread. I mean obviously we're going to be talking about the figures and posting pictures in this thread, and obviously the figures are based on the movie. What did he expect when he clicked on this thread?

Master

Master

That you won't be posting huge chunks of fable, especially cause this is not in prometheus section. As far as I'm concerned there is another topic there for more spoilerific discussion. Use spoiler tag, or is it beyond your abilities?

Gosutoraida

Gosutoraida

Agreed.

mastermoon

mastermoon

Damn so it's september thos cool Engineer models come out.

I've got big plans to get both versions.

Berserker Pred

Quote from: Master on Jun 10, 2012, 01:06:37 PM
That you won't be posting huge chunks of fable, especially cause this is not in prometheus section. As far as I'm concerned there is another topic there for more spoilerific discussion. Use spoiler tag, or is it beyond your abilities?

He's right.

If we are going to talk about spoilers then put "Spoilers" in the title. But if not that then use spoiler tags because some people still haven't seen it.

Xenomrph

Xenomrph

I guess I'd be curious what non-spoiler stuff people expect to read in this thread, then.

Master

Master

I came here to look at engineer figures that we seen in every trailer since day one. I want to know opinions of other fans, not to read what and where in the movie had appeared.

Shadow

Shadow

spoilers aside, what accessories should we expect the Engineer figures to have?

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed