Currently Playing

Started by Ratchetcomand, Nov 15, 2007, 01:14:30 AM

Author
Currently Playing (Read 922,586 times)

Kimarhi

Kimarhi

I hear days gone picks up the latter half of the game............but I never could get past the first half. 

Stitch

Stitch

Quote from: Deathbearer on Oct 19, 2020, 10:34:10 PM
MediEvil (PS4)
Very Halloween but they really should have updated the combat. I kind of just flail around like a lunatic
I started that but haven't had a chance to get very far. I agree the combat is very much like the original game.

I'm also partway through Darksiders 3 ( which I'm not sure is any good), and Zelda Oracle of Seasons (which is taking a while).

Deathbearer

Deathbearer

Quote from: Stitch on Oct 20, 2020, 03:01:35 AM
Quote from: Deathbearer on Oct 19, 2020, 10:34:10 PM
MediEvil (PS4)
Very Halloween but they really should have updated the combat. I kind of just flail around like a lunatic
I started that but haven't had a chance to get very far. I agree the combat is very much like the original game.

I'm also partway through Darksiders 3 ( which I'm not sure is any good), and Zelda Oracle of Seasons (which is taking a while).

I absolutely detested Darksiders 3. It's devoid of anything that I loved about the original games.

Quote from: Kimarhi on Oct 20, 2020, 01:31:01 AM
I hear days gone picks up the latter half of the game............but I never could get past the first half. 

I'll see if I can power through. I gotta tell you even though Medievil is janky it's at least got some heart to it.

KiramidHead

KiramidHead

Far Cry 3: Blood Dragon

Game is still great, Uplay still sucks.

Stitch

Stitch

Doom Eternal: The Ancient Gods is exhausting. Played the main campaign on PS4, and now switched to PC. Getting used to KB/M is tricky, especially when the game itself is crazy hard. I have currently beaten the second battle. That's it.

Deathbearer

Deathbearer

Doom Eternal: The Ancient Gods
Cleared it today. f**kin hard DLC, i'm not sure why they made it so f**kin annoying.

HuDaFuK

HuDaFuK

Quote from: KiramidHead on Oct 25, 2020, 07:36:31 PMFar Cry 3: Blood Dragon

KiramidHead

KiramidHead

Quote from: HuDaFuK on Oct 26, 2020, 09:55:09 AM
Quote from: KiramidHead on Oct 25, 2020, 07:36:31 PMFar Cry 3: Blood Dragon

Getting Michael Biehn to do Predator references is hilarious. Also, "I hope I don't have to collect any f**king flags!" :laugh:

HuDaFuK

HuDaFuK

I think my favourite bit might be right at the start, when the game starts giving you all the basic tutorial prompts, and he's just got no time for that shit.

KiramidHead

KiramidHead

Quote from: HuDaFuK on Oct 27, 2020, 09:21:42 AM
I think my favourite bit might be right at the start, when the game starts giving you all the basic tutorial prompts, and he's just got no time for that shit.

"Just let me kill shit!"

Deathbearer

Deathbearer

Resident Evil HD
Great game, It'd be great if Capcom would revisit it with a remake more like RE2 someday.

KiramidHead

KiramidHead

Honestly the mansion is so well designed I wouldn't want them to change it up too much.

Deathbearer

Deathbearer

Quote from: KiramidHead on Oct 27, 2020, 09:04:29 PM
Honestly the mansion is so well designed I wouldn't want them to change it up too much.
I mostly mean doing a camera angle and combat overhaul more than altering the mansion

Stitch

Stitch

Quote from: Deathbearer on Oct 27, 2020, 08:45:47 PM
Resident Evil HD
Great game, It'd be great if Capcom would revisit it with a remake more like RE2 someday.
There's someone actually making a Resident Evil 4 mod at the moment which is an enhanced RE1 remake. It's called Resident Evil Remix, I think, and it's in development at the moment, but it's just one guy so don't expect it for a while.

Deathbearer

Deathbearer

Quote from: Stitch on Oct 28, 2020, 11:04:33 AM
Quote from: Deathbearer on Oct 27, 2020, 08:45:47 PM
Resident Evil HD
There's someone actually making a Resident Evil 4 mod at the moment which is an enhanced RE1 remake. It's called Resident Evil Remix, I think, and it's in development at the moment, but it's just one guy so don't expect it for a while.
Capcom will Cease and Desist them soon

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed