Aliens: Colonial Marines 'Bug Hunt' DLC Cam Footage

Started by ikarop, Mar 13, 2013, 04:30:04 AM

Author
Aliens: Colonial Marines 'Bug Hunt' DLC Cam Footage (Read 33,098 times)

PRI. HUDSON

PVTDukeMorrison

Quote from: PRI. HUDSON on Mar 16, 2013, 09:17:46 PM
Quote from: PVTDukeMorrison on Mar 16, 2013, 07:44:50 PM
Hudson, what do you play on?

Well shit, if you ever need anybody for bug hunt just PM me

ColdIntel

ColdIntel

Next week ill be on bug hunt so you guys want to do some killing look me up on Xbox live

Killa-Hawke

Lets go hunt some bug......Hudson!!!!!! I got your back

Corporal Hicks

Quote from: YutaniDitch on Mar 16, 2013, 03:20:05 PM
So, you're asking people to BUY the DLC?! SO that you have a buddy in the game?! Yes, the incoherence astounds me! SO, what's the game plan? People buy the DLC, spend even more money, or better, GIVING more money to Gearbox so that you can get to the last level of a MP SINGLE level?! What happened?! Just because you liked a Co-Op level, you change your mind entirely and ask people to spend some more money on a pathetically flawed game, a game you so verbally scorned?! Make up your mind, Hudson! Because make no mistake, no DLC redeems a game! Never did, never will! And if you believe a mere multiplayer map saves an entire game, then you boobytrap your own credibility! The only thing that could breathe life into this game would be a new story, new AI, new gameplay, etc! And make no mistake, Hudson, you're being naive if you don't think Gearbox left this DLC out of the Retail package ON PURPOSE, so that gullible Alien fans would be suckered back into spending more money on this! But to each, his own! I have made the mistake of buying this game, but I believe that saying:

"FOOL ME ONCE, SHAME ON YOU... FOOL ME TWICE, SHAME ON ME!"

::)

Calm the hell down. People can do what they want and the opinion of one guy isn't going to change the face of the planet.

It's certainly a shame to see the first DLC release contains a common complaint about the game but as previously mentioned, this content will have been prepared prior to the game's release - pretty sure it's a requirement these days. We'll see how the other modes do.

beb

My gamer tag on xbl is beb. I would love to be in on the bug hunt. If anyone wants help with Co op I am down with that. I would  love to be in a squad who still plays regularly 

ColdIntel

ColdIntel

Man the 19th is not coming fast enough!!! Iam ready for bug hunt.

PRI. HUDSON

Quote from: ColdIntel on Mar 17, 2013, 04:06:24 AM
Man the 19th is not coming fast enough!!! Iam ready for bug hunt.

Stay frosty.  ;)

YutaniDitch

I apologise... I am just frustrated about this behavior of companies I used to have in high regard... DLCs are offensive, especially when they should have been on the retail game from day one! And given that I have sworn never to spend a dime on this game again (will see what the patch improves), it is double aggravating that they have this mode in a DLC and not included in the original MP content!

So, I am just air venting, Hudson... guys... People have the right to spend the money as they please! I just am getting tired of this gaming industry, spewing sequel after sequel, incomplete game after incomplete game, with multiple patches, DLCs, etc...

And fortunately Steam is a lot better now, because before, a few years ago, it was a nightmare!

So, I come in peace...  :laugh: ;)

PRJ_since1990

Add me on 360 guys and gals: PRJ since1990
I'll undoubtedly be getting it

ColdIntel

ColdIntel

Me and the wife are both wait for bug hunt to hit its very nice have a wife that is a gamer lol

ShadowPred

Quote from: ColdIntel on Mar 17, 2013, 08:41:35 PM
Me and the wife are both wait for bug hunt to hit its very nice have a wife that is a gamer lol

This is my dream.

beb

Still looking for squad mates for bug hunt. my xbl gamer tag  is beb

aliens13

Can be played on single player?

ColdIntel

ColdIntel

Quote from: aliens13 on Mar 18, 2013, 01:09:52 AM
Can be played on single player?
yep sure can

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed