Aliens: Colonial Marines 'Bug Hunt' DLC Cam Footage

Started by ikarop, Mar 13, 2013, 04:30:04 AM

Author
Aliens: Colonial Marines 'Bug Hunt' DLC Cam Footage (Read 32,761 times)

ColdIntel

ColdIntel

Looking to play the new DLC when it comes out next week

PRI. HUDSON

Quote from: ColdIntel on Mar 16, 2013, 12:29:15 AM

I need a team for sure. I wanna make it to wave 30. I made it to 14 on my own.

RagingDragon

Quote from: PRI. HUDSON on Mar 16, 2013, 02:23:39 AM

14 is great! I think I've gotten to 9 on Tribute. What map? It will be nice to have more players next week.

ShadowPred

Buy the game for me, and I'll help out.

ColdIntel

ColdIntel

Quote from: RagingDragon on Mar 16, 2013, 08:01:04 AM

14 is great! I think I've gotten to 9 on Tribute. What map? It will be nice to have more players next week.
you know what day next week

PRI. HUDSON

PRI. HUDSON

14, Tribute, Recruit. I feel the level difficulty thing is way out of whack. Even on recruit it can be insane. I made it to wave 4 on solider for the same level.

Wave 18, alone, Tribute. WOW. I don't think it's POSSIBLE, at all, to advance without help. I unlocked the operations portion of LV-426. This game mode is going to easily breathe life into the game.

Hope some of you guys are buying it.

YutaniDitch

Quote from: PRI. HUDSON on Mar 16, 2013, 09:24:46 AM

14, Tribute, Recruit. I feel the level difficulty thing is way out of whack. Even on recruit it can be insane. I made it to wave 4 on solider for the same level.

Wave 18, alone, Tribute. WOW. I don't think it's POSSIBLE, at all, to advance without help. I unlocked the operations portion of LV-426. This game mode is going to easily breathe life into the game.

So, you're asking people to BUY the DLC?! SO that you have a buddy in the game?! Yes, the incoherence astounds me! SO, what's the game plan? People buy the DLC, spend even more money, or better, GIVING more money to Gearbox so that you can get to the last level of a MP SINGLE level?! What happened?! Just because you liked a Co-Op level, you change your mind entirely and ask people to spend some more money on a pathetically flawed game, a game you so verbally scorned?! Make up your mind, Hudson! Because make no mistake, no DLC redeems a game! Never did, never will! And if you believe a mere multiplayer map saves an entire game, then you boobytrap your own credibility! The only thing that could breathe life into this game would be a new story, new AI, new gameplay, etc! And make no mistake, Hudson, you're being naive if you don't think Gearbox left this DLC out of the Retail package ON PURPOSE, so that gullible Alien fans would be suckered back into spending more money on this! But to each, his own! I have made the mistake of buying this game, but I believe that saying:

"FOOL ME ONCE, SHAME ON YOU... FOOL ME TWICE, SHAME ON ME!"

::)

JokersWarPig

Quote from: YutaniDitch on Mar 16, 2013, 03:20:05 PM

So, you're asking people to BUY the DLC?! SO that you have a buddy in the game?! Yes, the incoherence astounds me! SO, what's the game plan? People buy the DLC, spend even more money, or better, GIVING more money to Gearbox so that you can get to the last level of a MP SINGLE level?! What happened?! Just because you liked a Co-Op level, you change your mind entirely and ask people to spend some more money on a pathetically flawed game, a game you so verbally scorned?! Make up your mind, Hudson! Because make no mistake, no DLC redeems a game! Never did, never will! And if you believe a mere multiplayer map saves an entire game, then you boobytrap your own credibility! The only thing that could breathe life into this game would be a new story, new AI, new gameplay, etc! And make no mistake, Hudson, you're being naive if you don't think Gearbox left this DLC out of the Retail package ON PURPOSE, so that gullible Alien fans would be suckered back into spending more money on this! But to each, his own! I have made the mistake of buying this game, but I believe that saying:

Oh my ::)

ColdIntel

ColdIntel

You hate this game so much go and sell it and don't pollute this site with your negative attitude

Hudson

Why why why...do I have to keep fighting stupid Weyland Yutani people!? WHY does Gearbox think that's fun!? If I want to shoot people I'll go turn on f**king Battlefield 3...not a damn Aliens game.

ColdIntel

ColdIntel

Just sucks people bring there negative attitude here if thay don't like the game go sell it back and leave us alone just saying

PRI. HUDSON

PRI. HUDSON

LOLOLOLOLOLOLOL

BUTTHURT, MUCH?

For one, it's not like Gearbox is gonna PROFIT off a couple dozen people from this forum buying one piece of DLC.

For two, it's actually pretty fun.

Three, you need a f**king Xanax.

Also, WHERE DID I ASK PEOPLE TO BUY IT? I SAID, HOPE HOPE HOPE HOPE. You are being a friggin a*** over NOTHING. Yes, I have scorned the game, no, I am not taking back what I said. I just said this game mode is actually pretty good.

ikarop

Tone it down both of you. No personal attacks here.

PVTDukeMorrison

Hudson, what do you play on?

Hudson

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed