[Exclusive] Introducing The FX Alien Series Writers Room & Episode Titles

Started by Corporal Hicks, Apr 25, 2022, 01:48:48 PM

Author
[Exclusive] Introducing The FX Alien Series Writers Room & Episode Titles (Read 18,667 times)

BlueMarsalis79

SiL

It finally happened.

I finally hit a point where there was no interest left to lose. I've hit rock bottom.

Local Trouble

I wonder what CB thinks about all this.

Bughuntwilson

Quote from: SiL on Apr 25, 2022, 10:16:02 PM
It finally happened.

I finally hit a point where there was no interest left to lose. I've hit rock bottom.
What made you hit rock bottom the fact we got the wandavusion script writer or mr.october kinda sounding like a domald trump allegory i fell the same this aint exciting for me

SiL

All of it. Neverland, Wendy, Mr October, the character names, the plot description, I just don't f**king care any more.

Bughuntwilson

Quote from: SiL on Apr 26, 2022, 01:06:29 AM
All of it. Neverland, Wendy, Mr October, the character names, the plot description, I just don't f**king care any more.
Dont blame you with all these name sounding like a child came up with them and i have a sinking suspicion these arent placeholders.And this show dosnt even sound like it takes place in alien sound more like alter carbon or some other genric cyberpunk tv show.Hopefull I am proven wrong but i doubt it i ll just wait and see.

Stitch

Quote from: St_Eddie on Apr 25, 2022, 04:00:57 PM
QuoteIn addition to the the episode titles above, AvP Galaxy can also exclusively reveal the working titles for the first two episodes written by Noah Hawley too. Episode #1 is Neverland and episode #2 is Mr. October.

Mr. Chi Lee October - Antagonist. Is cold hearted and has a fake tan, giving him a head which other characters say resembles a pumpkin.  Has a wife named Autumn.

Wait. Waaaaiiiiitttt... Mr Chilly is cold hearted? O_o

Some Old Dude

So this is going to be Legion as hell and I'm here for it.

BlueMarsalis79

Quote from: Some Old Dude on Apr 26, 2022, 12:16:05 PM
So this is going to be Legion as hell and I'm here for it.

Same tbh

;D

St_Eddie

Quote from: Stitch on Apr 26, 2022, 10:09:17 AM
Quote from: St_Eddie on Apr 25, 2022, 04:00:57 PM
QuoteIn addition to the the episode titles above, AvP Galaxy can also exclusively reveal the working titles for the first two episodes written by Noah Hawley too. Episode #1 is Neverland and episode #2 is Mr. October.

Mr. Chi Lee October - Antagonist. Is cold hearted and has a fake tan, giving him a head which other characters say resembles a pumpkin.  Has a wife named Autumn.

Wait. Waaaaiiiiitttt... Mr Chilly is cold hearted? O_o

Indeed.  I wonder if George Lucas had an uncredited role in coming up with the character names for this series.

BlueMarsalis79

Immortan Jonesy

Kane's other son

Count me in for Alien: Legion.
I would be very disappointed if this was Colonial Marines: The Series.

St_Eddie

Quote from: Kane's other son on Apr 27, 2022, 09:25:42 AM
I would be very disappointed if this was Colonial Marines: The Series.

That's exactly the sort of thing Disney would do!  Cheap pandering fan service, designed to appeal to the lowest common denominator.

BlueMarsalis79

Luckily hiring Noah Hawley's the farthest thing from that mindset. I can not say the same for Fede Alvarez though purely considering their bodies of work.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed