New Alien Film Encyclopedia from Titan coming October 2022

Started by Engineer, Mar 29, 2022, 10:01:41 PM

Author
New Alien Film Encyclopedia from Titan coming October 2022 (Read 73,244 times)

Valaquen

Quote from: Corporal Hicks on Nov 07, 2022, 06:55:21 PM
Quote from: Valaquen on Nov 07, 2022, 03:03:06 PMAlien Isolation is also not in here, FYI, despite how much we wanted it. Films come first.

I'm guessing it's only the films in the book?

That's right. The mainline films: Alien, Aliens, Alien 3, Resurrection, and the prequels, Prometheus and Covenant.

Corporal Hicks

Understood. Thanks for clarifying.

HuDaFuK

Quote from: Valaquen on Nov 07, 2022, 03:03:06 PMAlien Isolation is also not in here, FYI, despite how much we wanted it. Films come first.

Boooooooooooo.

But fair enough.

Xenomrph

Is Aliens Labyrinth in it at least? It's pretty much a film when you think about it. Makes you think.

BlueMarsalis79

:laugh: What of the actual films?

Like Containment? Totally not plugging myself or anything.

Nelostic

Nelostic

ALIEN ENCYCLOPEDIA
News!
https://flashfilms8.wixsite.com/flashfilms/post/alien-encyclopedia-revealed
As a guest, you cannot see attachments. Please login.

Nelostic

what alien eat
and
I think in the films of Ridley Scott,
aliens are not silicon based 
they are carbon based! 
because they are human mutants.
What do you think?

I hope will be answer in Enciclopedia!

Nukiemorph

Amazon informed me that my order was delayed until April 23rd, 2024.

But the page for the product listing doesn't even have a date.

Nightmare Asylum

Yep, just got the same email myself. So much for the October 2022 in this thread title; this is starting to give shades of the endless delays of the 40th Anniversary art book.

RidgeTop

Also just confirmed with someone working on it, it's indeed been delayed.

Nightmare Asylum

Nightmare Asylum

At this rate, given the extent of the delay, they might as well add a chapter on Romulus.

TheBATMAN

Quote from: Nightmare Asylum on Jun 06, 2023, 09:35:10 PMAt this rate, given the extent of the delay, they might as well add a chapter on Romulus.

Maybe that is the exact reason and if so, justified and worth the extra wait. It would seem counter-productive to release a 'complete' encyclopedia of the Alien film series and have it be out of date within six months.

Valaquen

Quote from: Nightmare Asylum on Jun 06, 2023, 09:35:10 PMAt this rate, given the extent of the delay, they might as well add a chapter on Romulus.

We'd have to see it first  :laugh:

Necronomicon II

Quote from: RidgeTop on Jun 06, 2023, 09:25:59 PMAlso just confirmed with someone working on it, it's indeed been delayed.

Yup delayed folks.

Chieftain Suom

So Alien Day 2024? Should have seen this one coming. Maybe they're waiting to add "Romulus" info to it?

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed