"The Ultimate Betrayal - The Denial Of Glory," Reviewing Aliens vs. Predator: Three World War - AvP Galaxy Podcast #137

Started by Corporal Hicks, Dec 21, 2021, 05:01:13 PM

Author
"The Ultimate Betrayal - The Denial Of Glory," Reviewing Aliens vs. Predator: Three World War - AvP Galaxy Podcast #137 (Read 8,531 times)

Kradan

Kradan

Or why Runner couldn't melt that big ass door in AC

Even though it retroactively presents some logical issues I do agrre with Corporal. It's extremely usefulc ability and ever Xeno should be able to do it. And it can't be restricted to DNA reflex. Let's take Runner from Alien 3 - it was born from dog/ox - neither of these animals are able to spit out their blood or any other kind of liquid for attack as far as I remember

BlueMarsalis79

That's a bit different, it could be at that for days with the thickness of it.

Kradan

Kradan

It's thick but it's not endless. Small amount of facehugger's blood from Alien was able to melt through a couple decks and I would imagine these to be pretty thick too

BlueMarsalis79

Yeah but judging by Christie's face, it's diluted by comparison to the actual blood.

Kradan

BlueMarsalis79

Kradan

Too bad Murphy got sliced. He would've been a better example

Corporal Hicks

Quote from: BlueMarsalis79 on Dec 30, 2021, 01:40:14 PM
Yeah but judging by Christie's face, it's diluted by comparison to the actual blood.

I wonder if the Aliens are capable of controlling the level/severity of what they're doing with acid. The facehugger knows how far to go to get through that helmet and not injure the host. The Warrior in Resurrection knew how much to use to disable, but not kill, Christie, so he was still a viable host.

Kradan

Xeno's blood as corrosive as movie needs it to be

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed