Prey Catch All Thread

Started by Corporal Hicks, May 22, 2021, 07:54:07 AM

Author
Prey Catch All Thread (Read 314,947 times)

BlueMarsalis79

BlueMarsalis79

Quote from: City Hunter Yautja on Jul 11, 2021, 11:10:20 PM
Perhaps human females are the Predator's wives? Which would explain some of the more humanoid characteristics.

City Hunter Yautja

Kradan

Kradan

I hope you aware that's Machiko Noguchi.

Interesting theory though

City Hunter Yautja

City Hunter Yautja

Quote from: Kradan on Jul 12, 2021, 09:12:20 AM
I hope you aware that's Machiko Noguchi.

Interesting theory though

I am indeed. I wish we'd get to see Maxhiko in a film one day.

Voodoo Magic

Voodoo Magic

Quote from: ace3g on Jul 12, 2021, 03:02:32 AM
Recent IG stories from Kyle Strauts

I'm looking at that last pic trying to discern... is that Stephany Mathias with some time off, sitting down to the left? And is that Amber Midthunder next to her? all while knowing it could easily be just a bunch of tourists.  :)

Perhaps human females are the Predator's wives? Which would explain some of the more humanoid characteristics.

Wow, what a theory! And that would explain this!

Quote from: City Hunter Yautja on Jul 12, 2021, 12:26:37 AM
I do think seeing Predator juveniles (children) being trained by adults in how to hunt wound be neat regardless if the Yuatja/ Preds are asexual or have wives.

You know young Preds would be cute. Perhaps are very own Babyoda (Grogu) moment! :)       

Move over Baby Yoda!

City Hunter Yautja

City Hunter Yautja

Quote from: Voodoo Magic on Jul 12, 2021, 01:32:43 PM
Quote from: ace3g on Jul 12, 2021, 03:02:32 AM
Recent IG stories from Kyle Strauts

I'm looking at that last pic trying to discern... is that Stephany Mathias with some time off, sitting down to the left? And is that Amber Midthunder next to her? all while knowing it could easily be just a bunch of tourists.  :)

Wow, what a theory! And that would explain this!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bHk6DD1z6xo

Quote from: City Hunter Yautja on Jul 12, 2021, 12:26:37 AM
I do think seeing Predator juveniles (children) being trained by adults in how to hunt wound be neat regardless if the Yuatja/ Preds are asexual or have wives.

You know young Preds would be cute. Perhaps are very own Babyoda (Grogu) moment! :)       

Move over Baby Yoda!

Voodoo Magic

Voodoo Magic

Yikes!  :laugh:

City Hunter Yautja

City Hunter Yautja

SuperiorIronman

SuperiorIronman

NGL that'd probably make for a weird but cool take on the Mandalorian. Say someone stumbles onto Stargazer or the OWLF having wrecked a Predator ship, one of the parents is dead and the infant is found. Can't kill or just leave the kid so they're evading the government and a very pissed off mom or dad as they try to figure out what to even do with it. You don't want it to grow up into a deranged alien slasher but it also shouldn't be dissected, it's just an animal no different than them.

"A face only a motherf**ker could love"

BlueMarsalis79

BlueMarsalis79

Machiko Noguchi ruled as a character, then they put her in Predator cosplay and turned her into a embarrassing joke.

ace3g

ace3g

Latest IG stories from Dane and Kyle

Voodoo Magic

Voodoo Magic

Quote from: ace3g on Jul 13, 2021, 04:22:09 AM
Latest IG stories from Dane and Kyle

Remember, Dane gave us these pics...

Keeping my - the Predator did not come to Earth to hunt the Comanche, it came to Earth to hunt the Wendigo - dream alive! ;D

Voodoo Magic

Voodoo Magic

So we have two creature actors 6′ 9″ in height. Hmm....

Doomofman

Doomofman

I'm totally onboard with Predator vs Bigfoot... It literally can't be any worse than The Predator

Voodoo Magic

Voodoo Magic

Quote from: Doomofman on Jul 13, 2021, 02:32:16 PM
I'm totally onboard with Predator vs Bigfoot... It literally can't be any worse than The Predator

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed