PredAlien Spoilers / AvP Ending

Started by Darkness, Jun 29, 2004, 08:55:13 PM

Author
PredAlien Spoilers / AvP Ending (Read 26,687 times)

Variable

Variable

Knowing the relation to books and movies I dont think it will end with the Predators skin moving around. I think the chestburster will bite out then look at the camrea shreek then it will be the end. My guess is we will see a brief image of the Predalien chestburster. I hope if we cant see a full grow I would at least like to see this.

Railsbaj

Railsbaj

I don't think that the scar predator is the main pred because i just watched the trailer very carfully and in the sceen when the pred is getting the crap beat out of him u can see the predators mask and it looks like the scar preds mask so if anyone no's plzz tell me cuz i really want to no   ???  

Railsbaj

Railsbaj

I don't think that the scar predator is the main pred because i just watched the trailer very carfully and in the sceen when the pred is getting the crap beat out of him u can see the predators mask and it looks like the scar preds mask so if anyone no's plzz tell me cuz i really want to no   ???  

Maurice "HopeOfTheFuture" Huijs

Maurice "HopeOfTheFuture" Huijs

Variable, I think the same thing. The movie will end with a quick shot of the PredAlien Chestburster bursting out and looking menacing at the screen, maybe with a little alien scream of it.

Hell Alien

Hell Alien

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOo. Why Did ya do this. Iwas able to not read the damn thing. I scrolled down to rhe end of this not looking any comments. Man WHY!!!!?? dont say it, even if its not the real end, plz ppl do like me And dont read this.

Galmorzu

Galmorzu

I can't understand why people are complaining about this being an open ending, leaving the whole versus thing ambiguous.  If the Pred bursts at the end, ALIENS won, plain and simple.  It would almost be kind of sad though, as in the pred came so close to winning and then we all find out he got facehugged at some point.  It just shows that no matter how good you are in battle, the aliens always sneak in somehow to win.  This could actually be a pretty good ending if it's done right, or *really* hokey if it's done wrong.  I keep seeing the scene  showing the pred, slowly scrolling towards him as he rolls around, then he pops, the burster comes at the now very close camera, opens its mandibles with a shriek, then cuts to the credits real fast with heavy rock playing (just like Resident Evil).  I'm sure I'm wrong about the music since Anderson said there's only orchestrated music in this, but the scene will be so easy to do badly.

tribalcore

tribalcore

hes gonna make this ending be as worse as the godzilla ending ugh . i dunno guys this is my own opinion but i just dont like this ending at all. its to predictable. i understand most of you would love 2 see a second AvP movie as would I?.but to lead off from it? ugh i hate it. you never saw any other predator or alien movies end like that (besides Alien3 but it dies when it falls wityh ripley) i mean i am a truefan to the max too with the old school kenner figures and McFarlene figures and movies and comic books but i still dont feel pleased with that sorta ending. hopfully the movie will be brutal as hell to make me change that disicision   ???  

Galmorzu

Galmorzu

Personally, what I'd really like to see is maybe Lex thinking of the Pred as she returns home, thinking about how honorable a warrior he was or something, and as the "good ending" music plays the screen fades to the pred's ship.  The camera scrolls around the walls as it comes to the bridge/cockpit/control room/whatever and the camera approaches the main seat from behind.  We would see the main pred sitting there from behind as the camera gets closer before slowly rotating around to his front.  We see his eyes looking out into the stars before scrolling down.  The music gets quieter and a little more ominous and forboding when we see his mouth open, green blood dripping out, and the camera scrolls down more until we finally see his chest has burstered, green blood all over him.  The music gets a bit louder now, more "bad guy" and scary sounding, and the camera pans out and looks up again so we see behind the dead predator.  At this point we see a large dark shape behind him, which the camera moves in on, and from the darkness we catch just a glimpse of the alien shape and mandibles opening with a low threatening hiss and everything fades to black.  The cool thing would be that the approaching camera from behind would actually have been the predalien's POV.  I can't see how this will directly lead to a sequel, but it would definitely show that the Alien won.  Ah, too much free time on my hands.     ;D  

WinK

WinK

I much want to see in film predalien

tribalcore

tribalcore

hes gonna make this ending be as worse as the godzilla ending ugh . i dunno guys this is my own opinion but i just dont like this ending at all. its to predictable. i understand most of you would love 2 see a second AvP movie as would I?.but to lead off from it? ugh i hate it. you never saw any other predator or alien movies end like that (besides Alien3 but it dies when it falls wityh ripley) i mean i am a truefan to the max too with the old school kenner figures and McFarlene figures and movies and comic books but i still dont feel pleased with that sorta ending. hopfully the movie will be brutal as hell to make me change that disicision   ???  

Galmorzu

Galmorzu

THAT'S IT!  THe ending to Godzilla!  That's *exactly* how I keep picturing this being done.  Wow, that's a scary thought.  Yuck.

Hell Alien

Hell Alien

And by the way, this end is not that bad. But It will not be like that in the movie Im sure. I read Lotr return of the king novel before seeing the movie, And in the novel, Aragorn is dying of oldness, then arwen is dying of sorrow. ( well she let herself die ) and theres other things that were not in tha movie. So a book that is realeased that much before the movie will not contain the real things in it. Be sure of that, Cuz if it was like the movie the producers wont allow it to get out that soon. It will comtain things that are in the movie ( wich is why Iv stopped reading it after the 2 chapter, well I got to mid 3rd, lol lol. too tempting. ) But i will stop I swear!!,    :-\    He he, Anyway, this will not end like that, Im sure of it. Name me a novel that was the exact same thing as the movie and that got realesed 2 months before it. Name only 1. There is none. Well none that the real end in it. its always like that. So dont panic. the end will mostly include a predchestbusta, but maybe that the elder will see it while is coming back for the kids and kill it. Or he will see that the scar pred was facehugged, then maybe do a farewell ceremony or something then kill the pred by empaling him where the lil fella is killing it. Or somethig like that. Or a completely different thing. Maybe its there to take us on a way different thing. Ya know we will be surprised in this movie. We will be VERY surprised in this.

Galmorzu

Galmorzu

Keep in mind, too, that when the book was written the filming wasn't even complete yet, and there's always big things that get changed between when the author starts the adaptation, and when the movie is actually finished.  Endings are almsot always different.

Barreth

Barreth

The ending with a predalien being born from his chest seems kinda stupid to me...  1.) The preds have hunted aliens for thousands of years... so they would know almost anything and everything about them... so they would know all about being impregnated and what it would feel like... Ripley knew in A3 because of the chest pains... so it's easy to tell  2.) The preds have a lot of honour, anytime they face certain death they self destruct P1 - arnie and the rock/log... P2 - Hanging off the side of the building with Glover.. therefore, if a pred knew he was impregnated... you'd think he'd kill himself... or at least try to... and he certainly wouldnt be heading back to his home planet with one inside of him...  Just my Opinion

Cetanu

Cetanu

Hey Barreth, obviously when a host is exposed to a Facehugger they become comatosed and when they are revived they remember nothing of the inplantation. Same with a Yautja, every host reacts in the same way when they're facehugged, so poor Scar just wont remember what happened when he wakes up, unless of course he sees the dead skeleton of the facehugger laying next to him maybe. Now, I dont understand how the Hybrid will survive to the next film. Okay, lets say that the inplantation is successful and Scar is killed when the chestburster emerges, dont you think that the Elder Yautja wont be there to put a spear through Scar's chest when its happening on the ship? Unless the elder is killed somehow, but how can that be? Elder's are so skilled, they're almost invincible, they just cant be beat! The ending in the movie, I have this gut feeling that it will be much different.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed