Fede Alvarez working on new Alien film!

Started by MudButt, Mar 04, 2022, 10:06:48 PM

Author
Fede Alvarez working on new Alien film! (Read 60,495 times)

Local Trouble

Quote from: Immortan Jonesy on Dec 02, 2022, 04:00:27 PMI feel hyped because Scott Free is producing 8)

Because it increases the chances of seeing half-helmets in this?

Nightmare Asylum

Quote from: The Eighth Passenger on Dec 02, 2022, 05:51:01 PM
Quote from: Nightmare Asylum on Dec 02, 2022, 05:42:03 PM
Quote from: The Eighth Passenger on Dec 02, 2022, 03:58:13 PMhttps://twitter.com/bp_reporter/status/1598656937981263873

I wonder if they got the "Romulus" moniker from sources of their own, or if they're just reporting it under that name because that's what's floating around online?

Whichever the case, it's exciting that this is about to go into production soon!

Yeah, that is the question. Although one would assume the local news paper would know what's happening in town from their own sources.

That is very true. If that does end up being the case, I'm still more so expecting "Romulus" to be a working title rather than what the final film runs with. But I love the implications that come with it.

𝔗𝔥𝔢 𝔈𝔦𝔤𝔥𝔱𝔥 𝔓𝔞𝔰𝔰𝔢𝔫𝔤𝔢𝔯

Quote from: Local Trouble on Dec 02, 2022, 05:52:53 PM
Quote from: Immortan Jonesy on Dec 02, 2022, 04:00:27 PMI feel hyped because Scott Free is producing 8)

Because it increases the chances of seeing half-helmets in this?

Half helmets are already a mainstay of the franchise:

Leggs.obj

Budapest sounds like an interesting choice of shooting location! I wonder if it was chosen to have some kind of tie in scenes with the Noah Hawleys hulu series.

Immortan Jonesy

I think Romulus was a kid raised by wolves

TC

TC

Quote from: Leggs.obj on Dec 02, 2022, 09:14:25 PMBudapest sounds like an interesting choice of shooting location! I wonder if it was chosen to have some kind of tie in scenes with the Noah Hawleys hulu series.

More likely a generous foreign film rebate scheme resulting in a mult-million dollar discount to the production.

TC

Kradan

Kradan

Quote from: Immortan Jonesy on Dec 04, 2022, 12:32:09 AMI think Romulus was a kid raised by wolves

https://s4.gifyu.com/images/LPwKFZ.gif

So, so what ? What does it matter, that the kid was raised by wol-

Spoiler
[close]

Nightmare Asylum

But in this case, who is "Romulus" and who are the entities doing the raising? Which role do the Aliens play?

Stitch

Quote from: Nightmare Asylum on Dec 04, 2022, 01:20:02 PMBut in this case, who is "Romulus" and who are the entities doing the raising? Which role do the Aliens play?
Mother and Father, obviously. Is Amanda Collin playing the queen?

Nightmare Asylum

Katherine Waterston is the Queen. ;)

Ingwar

But what about Tennessee? :)

Nightmare Asylum

Extra biomass.

Prez

Quote from: TC on Dec 04, 2022, 01:57:33 AM
Quote from: Leggs.obj on Dec 02, 2022, 09:14:25 PMBudapest sounds like an interesting choice of shooting location! I wonder if it was chosen to have some kind of tie in scenes with the Noah Hawleys hulu series.

More likely a generous foreign film rebate scheme resulting in a mult-million dollar discount to the production.

TC

Yep. They filmed BR2049 there too. A lot of films getting shot over there. Aside from the beautiful scenery and history, definitely a govt funded incentive for film makers.

Kradan

Kradan

Quote from: Nightmare Asylum on Dec 04, 2022, 10:45:16 PMExtra biomass.

Eggsack

Quote from: Nightmare Asylum on Dec 04, 2022, 01:20:02 PMBut in this case, who is "Romulus" and who are the entities doing the raising? Which role do the Aliens play?

Romulus is David and he's gonna suck on Peter Weyland's sweet man-tities. Oh, no, wait, forget that

[cancerblack]

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed