Ridley's tribute

Started by Infected, Dec 14, 2016, 01:03:17 PM

Author
Ridley's tribute (Read 428 times)

Infected

Infected

Hey whats up everybody?

I dont know if this thread already exists or not (if it does it can be deleted)
But we all talk about the upcoming Covenant movie and what it will bring us,
and on one hand its a little selfish and on the other hand logical and normal :D

But after Prometheus, Ridley released three movies and lost his brother and looking at the movies they both made,
i was surprised how many of them i love and like, it just hit me when scoping through his movies and Tony Scotts movies,
they both have been in my life since i was little, thats really a wow moment for me.

Altough he still looks good for his age, nobody can win from the time we have left in this life,
we waited a looooong time for the spacejockey sequel i call it that because that mesmirizing moment in Alien let us to here,
it was Prometheus that showed the jockey chair and that gave life to it all again.
Prometheus was a big let down, but yet it was a beautiful movie that i like to watch evey know and then,
although they still dont move from the scripted path every time i watch it ;)

But as Blomkamp wanted to do something with the franchise, ridley probably stopped him for a good reason.
And working so hard on this movie he probably knows he is getting older and time is running out,
so what im trying to say is 50% he is making Covenant for himself, but 50%...ah maybe more 70% he is making the movie for all of us, its like he is leaving his legacy to the fans, he knows big blockbusters wont be rememberd over ten years and movies like Alien will.
So its very noble of him to bring us such a big movie in such a short time in so little time, its been as i speak 4 years after Prometheus....4 years!!!!
I know there will be a day or moment that he will read this thread,
so for that i thank you and for all the great beautiful movies you gave us and will give us!!

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed