When and how many times are you going to see 'Predators'?

Started by Space_Dementia, Jul 02, 2010, 07:35:18 PM

Author
When and how many times are you going to see 'Predators'? (Read 35,189 times)

Major Alan Schaefer

July 9th with 8 or so friends for my Birthday...which was June 11th (I waited for more than just this movie lol)

Predator_Ruler

Predator_Ruler

Quote from: specter on Jul 03, 2010, 01:14:25 AM
Quote from: Sgt. Shanx on Jul 03, 2010, 01:09:09 AM
Im going to see it on the 9th.  I'll at least see it twice at the movies.

How can you already plan to see a movie twice? I'm all for seeing good movies again, i feel the theater experience cant be beat (at least most of the time), but you havent even seen the movie once.

You could hate it.

I Hated AvP And AvPR And Still Saw Those Multiple Times, Just For Sh*ts && Giggles!  ;D

Sylizar

I'm going to (hopefully) catch it on the, incredibly late, 18th.

DARIAS93

Spoiler
When and how many times are you going to see 'Predators'?
[close]

If I like Predators the first time I see it, then I'll watch it again the weekend after that if I have nothing to do.

von

I'll be seeing it with my family this coming Thursday, which is the 8th. Then I'll watch it again alone some time later

Mutha_Brucka

Quote from: specter on Jul 03, 2010, 01:14:25 AM
Quote from: Sgt. Shanx on Jul 03, 2010, 01:09:09 AM
Im going to see it on the 9th.  I'll at least see it twice at the movies.

How can you already plan to see a movie twice? I'm all for seeing good movies again, i feel the theater experience cant be beat (at least most of the time), but you havent even seen the movie once.

You could hate it.

Well he will obviously not see it again...it's not like he's gunna be: "Aww hell that movie sucked. Now that I told everyone on AvPGalaxy that I'm seein it twice, I have to go. This will be brutal."

creature creator

well, to be honest i will only watch the movie ones( if i can get in), and after ive seen the movie i will watch a downloaded version untill the dvd comes out.

JB

Yautja161

1 time for sure, maybe a seond time if it's really that good.

Otherwise i'll wait to download it and watch it home at my home cinema set, beamer. Its gooooooood  8)

JustADogChasingCars

I'm definately going to see it on July 9th, and I'm going to watch it again with my brother in a few weeks when he comes back from Texas.

MrBrokenTusks.

Well.

One with a girl.
Two with mates.
Three with family.
Four with my dad.

Then a million times on blu-ray.

That is if I like it the first time of course.

freddy616

Probably just once. Just dont have the money. Slackers dont make a lot of money.

Doomofman

There's no way I'm only gonna see this once... I've put in too much time following the production of this movie and chatting with folks on here about it to only go and see it once...

m138jewski

if its as good as we all hope, I'll definitely see it multiple times and buy it on bluray

RazorSlash

I may be seeing it on Friday, depends if my Dad(who is also a huge Predator fan) has the time and/or money to go.

Firestorm

Thursday morning 10 am with a good pal who is also an old time Predator die hard, then again at night with my girlfriend, my sister and her boyfriend.

Probs go a few more times while tis in the cinema, then buy it on Blu when its out.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed