Black Super Predator?

Started by vortep, Sep 30, 2009, 07:05:09 PM

Author
Black Super Predator? (Read 210,910 times)

Master

Master

It`ll probably be dark and big. To be honest I`m not hyped at all about this film. I have a feeling that we will get another one avp-r.

Weasel

Weasel

I can't. AVPR had some good action, but was diluted by "the hills" premise of teen drama. I think the fact that we get some ugly, tough, characters makes this sound much more appeal. My greatest fear is not that the premise will be dumb, but that the Predator homeworld is portrayed in an interesting and cool way. I'm actually kind of confident in how the predators will look. So far the only issue has been the predators faces (and with AVP their fatty build).

ggeff18

ggeff18

I think it would be cool if they recreate this shot in the film:

Just so incredibly bad-ass, if that's what a Black Super Predator looks like then I'm excited - love that he's got blood on his face too.

Oh yea, and I second the hopes for a very unique and alien looking Planet, I don't want this to ever be mistaken for an Earth-based jungle.

Dino21AvP

Dino21AvP

I love that picture and yes it would be incredible to see that shot in the movie.

SM

SM

Looks like he's lecturing - "Look I warned you, didn't I?  I tried time out, but you wouldn't listen."

AncientPred

AncientPred

terrific imagery.

we're a week into filming, i would say we get a look at the BSP within the next two months.

Master

Master

And yet, none of you is bashing AvP-sized wrist blades.

Raptor

Raptor

Cause they are cool bro!!

;D

Master

Master

Always saying that man, but only when you`re hunting aliens. It gives more space between accid bleeding beast and hunter.

Raptor

Raptor

Quote from: Master on Oct 19, 2009, 09:08:31 PM
Always saying that man, but only when you`re hunting aliens. It gives more space between accid bleeding beast and hunter.

I always find that a little off in AVP I mean if they know they are hunting Aliens why they use the wristblades?kinda retarded if you ask me,because the spear seems to be resilient to the Alien blood IIRC.

predatormegafan

predatormegafan

i know right why dont they use the spear

CANNON

CANNON

i will bet any amount of money that this "black super predator" is going to be able to jump extra high, be extra strong, extra fast, hes going to be just plain super! and black! yippeee, as if the frainchise couldnt get worse!

MadassAlex

MadassAlex

Actually, word is that the Black Super Predator is just a veteran that wears black armour.

CANNON

CANNON

Quote from: MadassAlex on Oct 20, 2009, 10:01:39 AM
Actually, word is that the Black Super Predator is just a veteran that wears black armour.

thats the word? can you show me where you got that info?

Lt. Mike Harrigan

Lt. Mike Harrigan

Quote from: CANNON on Oct 20, 2009, 11:16:12 AM
Quote from: MadassAlex on Oct 20, 2009, 10:01:39 AM

thats the word? can you show me where you got that info?

It's in the original script...

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed