Sounds like there was an alternate ending!

Started by Corporal Hicks, Dec 02, 2018, 07:20:31 PM

Author
Sounds like there was an alternate ending! (Read 96,586 times)

Voodoo Magic

Yeah, I agree with TheOldOne. Shane was already doing his unintentional? best to take down one franchise. No need to take down both!

proto leech

the reign of disney cant come soon enough.

Take it. Take it all.

Voodoo Magic

Quote from: King geedorah on Dec 29, 2018, 04:11:50 PM
the reign of disney cant come soon enough.

Take it. Take it all.

Hear! Hear!

The Old One

The Old One

brokentusk420

brokentusk420

So stupid. The whole idea of some pod with some shoe horned in character from previous movies is stupid. Thats some straight to DVD, SciFi channel crap. But giving the scope of this entire production its not surprising they would thing something like this would be cool.

Even Dutch being in the pod is a slap in the face of the original movie. I dont understand why any of you think it would be a good idea other than bad taste. What was he gonna say when he came out of the pod looking all geriatric, " Im back!"

Some of you probably think that there is nothing wrong with that either. The sooner this waste of time is forgotten the better. 

Xiggz456

What in thee entire f**k?!

𝔗𝔥𝔢 𝔈𝔦𝔤𝔥𝔱𝔥 𝔓𝔞𝔰𝔰𝔢𝔫𝔤𝔢𝔯

Quote from: Uncanny Antman on Dec 29, 2018, 08:21:29 AM
It's quite comical to see just how out of control the thinking was on this movie.  As bad as the finished product is, it's kind of amazing it's not even worse knowing what we now know.  And there's probably even zanier secrets yet to be revealed.

Yeah, it's actually f*cking hilarious! I'm still getting laughing fits ten minutes after reading this.  :laugh:

Out of control thinking is one thing but the fact that they actually built the props and filmed the whole damn thing is quite another.  :laugh:

Voodoo Magic

It was filmed... and FOX allowed it.

That tells you something.

Wysps

What the actual f*ck.

How is it possible that this movie and the events leading up to it keep getting worse? HOW?

Adam802

So people rightfully acknowledge that this is stupid, but some still actually like the terrible Alien prequels....lol smh.

The Kurgan

Quote from: Adam802 on Dec 29, 2018, 05:41:55 PM
So people rightfully acknowledge that this is stupid, but some still actually like the terrible Alien prequels....lol smh.

This is leagues apart. I see no contradiction  ;)

Never say no to Panda!

Never say no to Panda!

I'm sure it would've been even cornier than that, just imagine the backstory.

Something like there was a Facehugger attached to her face, they couldn't remove it so they build that fancy mask to slow down its activity (just another resemblance to Iron Man). David's AI is in there as well, it connects her brain activity to the body, so she can move.

And ofc that comes with benefits like...yeah, she's linked to that alien lifeform as well, the Holy Trinity of the Alien franchise so she is extra tough like the Ripley clone in Resurrection, perfect organism = perfect Predator Killer you know?! And in the final scene an Alien bursts out of her chest through the Predator's head. Queen on earth once again, sequel incoming.

... or something even worse :D

Wysps

Quote from: Adam802 on Dec 29, 2018, 05:41:55 PM

Maybe because some people like each respective side more than the other and can tolerate more (or less) stupidity for their favorite franchise?  I personally like Predator more and am less tolerant of this type of BS then the other franchises, where I'm much more forgiving.

Ultramorph

So this pretty much confirms Fox is ok with time travel.

Also, it had better have been Ripley 8 or canon is ruined.  :laugh:  :P

irn

The production of The Predator should be a story told to children to warn them about the dangers of taking too many drugs.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed