Alien: Solara - New Audio Drama!

Started by Anarchist86ed, Jan 28, 2018, 07:12:41 PM

Author
Alien: Solara - New Audio Drama! (Read 89,343 times)

XenoHunter99

Bad things happen to sci-fi ships with "Maru" in their name  :laugh:

Anarchist86ed

Fate only protects fools, little children, and ships named Enterprise.

XenoHunter99

Indeed! :)

Anarchist86ed

Charon, part 2 begins pre-production.

XenoHunter99

Cool! Looking forward to it :)

Anarchist86ed

Charon, part 2 is is well underway.

Sadly, part 5 is looking... unlikely. At least any time soon. We've now lost two of our actors, and no interest from anyone to take over their roles.  :-\

TheSailingRabbit

Quote from: Anarchist86ed on Apr 10, 2019, 07:48:24 PM
Charon, part 2 is is well underway.

Sadly, part 5 is looking... unlikely. At least any time soon. We've now lost two of our actors, and no interest from anyone to take over their roles.  :-\

If I had the right equipment, and the time, I'd be interested.

Anarchist86ed

Charon is all that's going smoothly right now. And even then we've had nothing but trouble casting.

I'm having enough problems that I can't get TheSailingRabbit's project going either. Hopefully as Summer approaches people will get more freed up.

It's like I tell AJ. If I offered to pay, I'd have so many auditions I'd never get through them.

Corporal Hicks

I'm gonna share the casting calls on our channels over the weekend. Every little helps.

Anarchist86ed

AJ and his friends had more fun recording part 2 than I did writing it or putting it together.

Part 2 drops on 4/26.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=45rn1ZA8p1U

XenoHunter99

Sorry to hear about your production difficulties. I think it would be fun to do something like that, but I have no experience. :(

Anarchist86ed

I'm not giving up, just very very very very very very demoralized about it.

Corporal Hicks

Corporal Hicks

Quote from: Anarchist86ed on Apr 14, 2019, 12:44:47 PM
I'm not giving up, just very very very very very very demoralized about it.

I'm sorry to hear that. But honestly mate, I think you should probably try to throw on a  more enthusiastic public face. You know I love the series but you project some serious negativity.

I've shared your casting call on our socials, shared it in all the big Alien groups on Facebook and also on the Alien Reddit.

Anarchist86ed

Yes AJ says the same thing.  ::) He says I insult myself too much.

This project was supposed to end... literally in less than 2 weeks from now. I wanted to move on by now. But I made a promise to finish it and I'm going to try. Even though hope is quickly fading and I may inevitably have no choice but to dump it anyway. I was hoping by this time I'd be working on the very last episode and ready to let it go. So it's hard to be positive about something when you're constantly being slapped back. We do it just for fun, but believe it or not some people take it more seriously than I do.

But hey... it's all smiles and sunshine from here on.  ;)

Corporal Hicks

There's nothing wrong with a bit of self deprecating (within reason) but I just mean if you're putting across you don't enjoy making the things, it doesn't really send a positive message to people that they might enjoy listening.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed