William Gibson's Alien 3

Started by Ultramorph, Apr 26, 2018, 08:06:32 PM

Author
William Gibson's Alien 3 (Read 150,851 times)

Adam802

yet you guys didnt want blomkamps film.......

FiorinaFury161

Quote from: SpeedyMaxx on Apr 26, 2018, 09:33:27 PM
I'm all for a comic. Not a movie.
Precisely this.

Huggs

Huggs

Quote from: FiorinaFury161 on Apr 26, 2018, 11:12:44 PM
Quote from: SpeedyMaxx on Apr 26, 2018, 09:33:27 PM
I'm all for a comic. Not a movie.
Precisely this.

I would prefer a novel. But at this point, I'd take a pop-up book over a movie.

SM

Quote from: Adam802 on Apr 26, 2018, 11:11:34 PM

What's the connection here?

And who is "you guys"?

Denton Smalls

Sales at Dark Horse must be going well for Aliens comics! I love all the content, especially in the absence of another movie.  :-

426Buddy

426Buddy

Quote from: Adam802 on Apr 26, 2018, 11:11:34 PM

Yeah i still dont want that film.

I'm all for "what if" comics exploring unmade film scripts though.

Topics seem unrelated.

KiramidHead

The condensation on the tube makes me think this will be adapting the Gibson drafts.  8)

Perfect-Organism

I'd love to see alt scripts adapted, but I personally hope this is Blomkamp's film adaptation.

KiramidHead

Quote from: Perfect-Organism on Apr 27, 2018, 12:16:58 AM
I'd love to see alt scripts adapted, but I personally hope this is Blomkamp's film adaptation.

I'd want that more, too, but the panels match the first pages of Gibson's scripts pretty well.

Prez

I've often wondered why Dark Horse haven't previously adapted draft or alternative scripts from the films - there is an absolute goldmine there that a lot of us fans (and comic book collectors in general) would love.

Fully aware of perhaps the legal barriers involved and perhaps also Fox's strategy in not wanting these out for publication yet the likes of Marvel and DC have literally milked the alternate universe mantra for decades.

I for one can't wait for this alternate Alien 3 series - hopefully the start of others too! I'd kill for an Alien Engineers series.

CelticP

I hope they kill Newt and Hicks even harder.

Ultramorph

Alternate Prometheus or Covenant would be neat to see, as well, but I imagine we're a good number of years from that being possible.

BetterThanKenobi83

Interesting. Going by the panel showing Bishop something white is dropping onto his tube from above. A damaged droid made its way onto the ship from Hayley's Hope ?

I just hope this isn't erasing Alien 3 or 4.

SM

Is it dripping 'onto' the tube...?

Huggs

It only drips before it drops. So I'm told.  ;) Could it be xeno saliva?

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed