PG13 Confirmed for AvP?

Started by Darkness, Jul 25, 2004, 01:19:31 PM

Author
PG13 Confirmed for AvP? (Read 13,038 times)

Darkness

Darkness

Is it R or is it PG13? That’s the big question as we get to the end of July. According to PlanetAvP’s staff member, Gareth Von Kallenbach, he received an email from Fox saying that the MPAA have given AvP a PG13 rating and it’s soon to be announced.

In other news, apparently TV Spots on Mad TV and during “America’s Most Wanted” on Fox showed a PG13 rating. So that’s all there is to say but I really would like to know why Paul Anderson said he wasn’t making any specificly rated film when it was obviously going to be PG13 from the start.

The webmaster at Aliens Collection has redesigned his website so it’s worth checking out. Thanks to Gareth Von Kallenbach, Oh, CelticPredator, Willie G and PlanetAvP for the news.

roger that

roger that

it is official when it says on the official pages.

BKB

BKB

Who said it was obviously going to be PG-13 from the start??? No offense boys, but it sounds and looks to me like Paul Anderson DID in fact make an R Rated movie from the start and what it happened was FOX Told him to trim it so the movie could be for all ages and in doing so, this enables them to release a "Director's Cut" or "Unedited Edition" when the DVD comes out just like they do with every other movie released on DVD.. They milk it.. So in the end, who's to say we aren't still going to see an R Rated film when this comes out in theatres, but simply rated PG-13 to satisfy both parties??? Think about that AVP... Think about that...

Terhou

Terhou

I wanna see blood and guts.

inkedspawn

inkedspawn

i agree i think for the cinemas it will be a pg-13 but an uncut version will be released. gore etc aside i just want the movie its self to be good, but pg-13 wont mean its a bad film guys.

Predatorfan2004

Predatorfan2004

it wont be goddammni!! I've said this several times! I EVEN E-MAILED DARKNESS ABOUT IT! look at WWW.CINEMARK.COM. ITS THE   ITS THE MAIN OFFICIAL MOVIE THEATRE COMPANY IN THE U.S.A. THEY GET TEH RATINGS BEFORE THEY ARE USUALLY RELEASED ANYWHERE ELSE

izzet

izzet

I've looked at that Predatofan2004, and it would be so cool if it's true, but people have seen PG-13 on the teaser spots, so...

Predatorfan2004

Predatorfan2004

yea well guess what i wathed america's most wanted and tehre was nothing of the sort. mad tv either. either by soem very slight chance i missed um, or somebody is full of shit. and im pretty sure somebody is full of shit. remember the last e-mail planetavp claimed tehy got? yea well it was an e-mail sayin they were puttin of avp till january or some crazy date if i remember correctly...

BKB

BKB

Sorry but I just looked at CINEMARK like you said and it showed absolutely NOTHING about the film being R Rated and it merely took me to the IMDB website when I clicked on the title to show me more people bitching about it over there.. Nice one dude.. Nice one..

Oh

Oh

^  Yeah exactly ! phfff

Cookies

Cookies

Well i think thats total BS and should be the other way around.  Release a pg13 dvd and release the rated r in theater!  This is such a shitty way to go for a alien and pred movie.  Like the pred and alien movies just get worse and worse everytime!  WTF IS THAT!

RyanPoli

RyanPoli

Its pg13, suck it up and stop crying.  This is still the SAME movie that weve been seeing pics and trailers for over the months.  What, do those trailers all suddenly look bad now? No, you were excited before, so be excited now, its the same flick weve been pumped for all along.

topman

topman

so it will be a 15 in the UK, thats not bad but i woud have liked it to be a 18 in the UK.

RyanPoli, you know this is Alien vs Predator right? how can you take a previous film that is R rated and make this into a pg-13? I dont get it   ??? 

Chris

Chris

Don't you all remember when alien was re-released it was a 15, with no gore absent!!!!!

Slovarik

Slovarik

Fox really stupid assholes.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed