GT, Machinima and X-Play Video Previews - Lance Henriksen, Gameplay and More

Started by ikarop, Oct 19, 2012, 06:17:31 PM

Author
GT, Machinima and X-Play Video Previews - Lance Henriksen, Gameplay and More (Read 27,499 times)

D-13

Quote from: Valaquen on Oct 22, 2012, 11:47:36 AM
Quote from: SpreadEagleBeagle on Oct 21, 2012, 06:48:27 PM
I think it makes a lot of sense if they wore the dog-catcher suits since they're basically catching xenos at Hadley's Hope and in the Derelict. And the suits worn by the commandos look like good defense against firearms as well.

Seriously, the WY commandos have such an iconic look. They look awesome - why not going along with similar designs when designing other types of WY armor? The only answer to that is that they don't want to pay any tribute to Alien 3 whatsoever. They've made that clear.

And ditching the Runner is just unforgivable, especially when they do it in favor to introduce the uninspiring and cartoony looking Spitter xeno.
Did they say they didn't want to pay tribute? I love me some Aliens, but the attitude over there seems to be the worst kind of fingers-in-their-ears fanboyism. Alien 3, for any of its faults, had some truly great, great stuff. I love the WY commandos, even though they arrive so woefully unequipped for the Runner (collar on the end of a stick, anyone?  :laugh:) and Bishop II was enigmatic. Just great.

I belive you've missinterprited the "collar-on-a-stick".
It wasen't for the adult Alien... it was for the queen inside Ripley.

newbeing

LMAO @ 1:50

Always great to hear Lance's behind the scenes stories of Aliens.

SM

QuoteIt wasen't for the adult Alien... it was for the queen inside Ripley.

Doubt it.  It was likely for the adult Alien - or Ripley herself.

newbeing

newbeing

Interview with Kevin Riepl @ 14m

http://epdaily.tv/all/type-of/shows/november-28-ep-daily-full-show/

I believe this is from NYCC. Some extended footage (I think) of some of the NYCC clips in the video too.

9th_Stew

John Mulkey looks like Pitchford...clones?

SM

Jango1201

Quote from: newbeing on Nov 29, 2012, 04:42:46 PM
Interview with Kevin Riepl @ 14m

http://epdaily.tv/all/type-of/shows/november-28-ep-daily-full-show/

I believe this is from NYCC. Some extended footage (I think) of some of the NYCC clips in the video too.

8 to 10 hour single player campaign sounds pretty decent.

9th_Stew

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed