First Look at the Predators! (Updated)

Started by Johnny Handsome, May 14, 2017, 07:16:26 AM

Author
First Look at the Predators! (Updated) (Read 102,821 times)

Johnny Handsome

Johnny Handsome

Xenomrph

Xenomrph

Huh. Those sure look like Predators to me.

OmegaZilla

OmegaZilla

If that's legit somebody is getting fired af

Xan21

Xan21

Uh oh.... well they look pretty cool

Darkoo

Darkoo

Looks great!

Doomofman

Doomofman

Is the one standing up wearing camo pants?

Corporal Hicks

I thought the same. Or maybe it's just the suit material? It's not exactly a picture framed and set for proper appearances...

cylon

cylon

i got a very bad felling about this film

Doomofman

Doomofman

The couple of other things I noticed, the one standing up, the back of his head (where the dreads connect) seems kinda wide and flat. And the the one sitting down the same, the mask doesn't even cover the back of his head

Cereal Killer

Quote from: Doomofman on May 14, 2017, 10:30:36 AM
was just gonna say that. Remember that pic was going about the blue one with the predator that had pants on with the tanks etc behind him.

Doomofman

Doomofman

Quote from: Cereal Killer on May 14, 2017, 11:04:13 AM
Quote from: Doomofman on May 14, 2017, 10:30:36 AM
was just gonna say that. Remember that pic was going about the blue one with the predator that had pants on with the tanks etc behind him.

Huh? What pic is that?

Corporal Hicks

It was just a photo manipulation of the Battlefield 3 cover. It's been around for ages.

Doomofman

Doomofman

Quote from: Corporal Hicks on May 14, 2017, 11:09:46 AM
It was just a photo manipulation of the Battlefield 3 cover. It's been around for ages.

Ah nevermind so..

One last thing about the pic, I guess one pred wears no mask for the majority of it. Which is a bit weird to me. Would prefer if they both wore masks

Xan21

Xan21

Well everyone's a critic but the face looks damn good... hope the details match the stan winston quality.

Cereal Killer

Cereal Killer

Ah so i
so it was, just remembered seeing combat pants on the predator. And looks like he's wearing pants above. My bad sorry 😐

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed