New Prey Pictograph Posters

Started by ace3g, Jul 31, 2022, 02:49:34 AM

Author
New Prey Pictograph Posters (Read 2,885 times)

ace3g

ace3g

thejhane
Check out the new poster for #Prey, streaming on Hulu next Friday. "Ku̵htaamia" is a Comanche word representing a hero's rite of passage.

Mike’s Monsters

Mike’s Monsters

Quote from: ace3g on Jul 31, 2022, 02:49:34 AMhttps://www.instagram.com/p/CgqQjs4M6X0/

thejhane
Check out the new poster for #Prey, streaming on Hulu next Friday. "Ku̵htaamia" is a Comanche word representing a hero's rite of passage.

Love this poster.

ace3g

Kradan

Kradan

Not bad .... for a poster

goose_3387

goose_3387

Love that poster.  :o

Master

Master

Naaaah, I don't like it.

Immortan Jonesy

Immortan Jonesy

Quote from: Master on Jul 31, 2022, 07:10:17 AMNaaaah, I don't like it.

When I read the title of the thread I thought to myself "OMG! this has to be good" but nope ;D

Nightmare Asylum

I'm actually all over this. Really dig it.

Feral_PRED

Feral_PRED

Now that's the poster I never thought I needed! I really like the legend/folklore aspect.

Wweyland

Wweyland

Simple and effective, like the movie I presume.

Manti

Manti

I really, reeeeally like the style of the poster. Its new and fresh.
However, its also completely flipping the dynamic these two should have for the majority of the movie on its head. Shes leaping at the Pred, while hes standing there completely oblivious. Bit weird for a promotional poster to turn the Predator/Prey relationship the opposite way.

Mr.Turok

Mr.Turok

I love it, its better then the one of her jumping of a cliff. Here it has the theme of a traditionally told story turned into legend, passed down to the ages of today.

Xerxész

Xerxész

Spoiler
Is this pictograph poster similar/the same method, how the teepee art shows at the end of the film, that more Predator ships arrive at Earth?
[close]

Mike’s Monsters

Quote from: Xerxész on Aug 01, 2022, 07:30:33 AM
Spoiler
Is this pictograph poster similar/the same method, how the teepee art shows at the end of the film, that more Predator ships arrive at Earth?
[close]

Spoiler
Yes. I was filming the standing ovation so missed the credits in its entirety. But I do remember seeing the artwork and it did look like this.
[close]

Corporal Hicks

Corporal Hicks

That's right, Xerxész. It's very much in that styling.

I'm loving this one. I love how in keeping in the aesthetic this is. Works very well!

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed