Internet Exclusive Trailer!

Started by Darkness, Mar 09, 2004, 10:50:56 PM

Author
Internet Exclusive Trailer! (Read 29,567 times)

Dark Fortess

Dark Fortess

To be honest i haven't read all of the above comments. As long as i get to see a facehugger grab onto a Pred face and predalien burst out from under the pred armour. Isn't Cyberdyne the same company that created the terminator and also sent the first 'alien' ship to get and alien? i was toled that Preds created aliens for sport and to become a pred Worrior they had to enter a hive with only a spear and kill the queen?

ALIENS

ALIENS

could you imagine if when you see the next trailer its rated PG13,omg if that true dont worry avp fan, i will send a hitman to distroy the invader called paul w anderson.HEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHE   8)     >:D     ???     ;D     ;)  

vlad

vlad

looks shit hot .... but time will tell when its released

Ripley

Ripley

This movie is /will be/ a horrible example of Hollywood production, aimed at no entertaining, but emptying your pockets. Putting a story from great movies into a "blockbuster" with a _low_ budget of $60 millions insults the fans, REAL fans, not guys that accidentially played the game/ watched the movies half asleep.

predatror leader

predatror leader

???   omg this movie looks heaps sik its gonna kick some ass it looks heaps mad

ALEINS

ALEINS

i find hard to think that paul got his idears from  the comic books,if that was true, trust me you would see it from the pictures we got above.Some of the avp comic books that came out are realy good,realy good if you see all  the details in the story and in the characters, If paul took idears from the comic books then he took it from the bad ones, like uhhh batman vrs aliens lol,ohhh god i just wish james camron dir this film like it should have been but they had to get paul who FU__Ked up mmmmmmmm let me think,resident evil maybe!,soldier maybe! 2 BIG movies that should have been more than just a good movie!but we are going to see when the next   trailer comes out,we will see little hints that the film is either good or bad,because the one we saw now,its too vague.For many people this is the movie they have been waiting for and theres is so much" open space" if you say,for many great idears/stories.There are also rules that you must obey that  i wrote earlier on,if you read it.From reading the comic books,there is so much passion in their stories.The alien story alone from reading the H.R giger book: on the design of the alien ,is alone huge and scary,so much art,so much passion with darkness.Its a big dark world of things we couldnt even imagine,and when you take that world and bring it into a predator surrounding,its more than just a war.This war from reading the books are differrent conflicts for differrent reasons coming from very great artists and if we where to see this war as just two creatures fighting each other because they come from two differrent planets,that would be very stupid and maybe since you have a blind spot that you cant see past,i can see why you would think that.I realy dont have anything against paul and his work,its just that paul takes big great stories and doesnt do a good job with them,paul should just work on smaller films,this is to big of a film to put in anyones hands people,would you take the story of star wars and give it to paul to direct it,hells know because he doesnt not know what is right and whats good for the film,i mean people, paul said in a interveiw that he thought t3 was better than matrix,i mean that says alot of when  it comes to taste,matrix is one of the most greatest films that have come out,the talent that you need to come up with the story of the matrix is talent that paul wishes to have,im not trying to be hard on him,its a tuff job to have,i was a student film maker for 4 years,i got my diploma from NEW YOK film school acd.its just he needs to  back away from big projects and work with smaller ones,who cares if you made alot of money off of resident evil,that only means that you fooled alot of people in seeing you film....ok, was your film good or not.....thats the question i want to know,and i think youll have the anwser from watching RE .AVP is to big of a story and has a history and taste of always being a good film,you dont take a legend and put it in the hands of man who never created a legendary film before you dont do that!!!!!!!,rules people, there are rules to obey,and sometimes brake, you have to have the talent of knowing which one to follow or brake.But....but,but,but, since he has alot of pressure from FOX!,and joel silver! maybe this time he will be forced to do a good job.But because there is always a but,if he doesnt do a job with the film,sorry but i will still be the bastard son that paul wished he never had.     8)  

CoNTRoL

CoNTRoL

waht bothers me is that Predator 3, and Alien 5 not to mention Alien vs Predator 2 all ride on the success of this film. i would love to see a predator 3. but i think that it may be best to leave predator with us still wondering, let our imaginations fill the rest in. the alien genre has already gone too far in my oppinion. if a guy likes T3 over any one matrix movie, he most definitely should not be the one directing this. the feeling is get is this guy is after the bucks. god i wish jim and john thomas could write a third predator screenplay. rumor has it robert rodriguez is writing a screenplay for predator 3. NOOOOOOOO stick to ur spanish gunslinger spykids crap. those movies blew. apart from several decent scenes in Desperado i dont like rodriguez;z movies. i HOPE, Paul Anderson he proves me wrong. T3 was aweful. i wish they jsut cut to the war against machines in the future, something new, and not another chase movie. T2 was INCREDIBLE. and i really dont liek aliens on earth. besides the predator designs are nothign new. if you looked closing at the end of Predator 2 you'll notice all the designs are nearly copied from that, so far. it looks like predator armor is more bulky htis time around though. i wonder if directors ever read out feedback. i mea its a lil late for AvP. but i think it would help. oh well...make a buck

dalude aka ufo venom nbk hotx

dalude aka ufo venom nbk hotx

:)  nice  hope this flick hit usa soon       nbk  houton tx  209 stockton babbe

CoNTRoL

CoNTRoL

we dont need mitigators here SC.  F'n Anderson said he is gonna show for the first time what REAL, natural, pure predator vision looks like. well hell we already saw what that looks like in the original Predator. in no way redefine the original.  second if you morons are goign to bother posting make sure you can type the english language and put together sentences.  is there any official AvP forum out there?

Predfan903

Predfan903

The mvoie looks interesting. I like the new pred mask and junk, but I just do not know about Paul Anderson. I truly hope the guy can pull this off and it be an actual good film. I would really like to see a Predator 3. Predator is by far one a personal favorite series of mine. Aliens...well I liked the first two, but resurection was horrible. Please let this movie do good.

sk8erVic1

sk8erVic1

;D  i cant wait till the movie comes out, i think ill see it like 20 times most likely.

hsaw aknow

hsaw aknow

i hope you do see it 20 times and save the money and time of 19 people. thanks for being duped you witless sk8er pansie.

Infra-Red

Infra-Red

Has anyone heard about any of the human weaponry in this film smartguns, miniguns etc.?    >:D  

Growler

Growler

Infra-Red, the movie takes place in present day, so i'm pretty sure the guns they used in Aliens won't be used in this film.  Just present day ordinary guns.

NinjaPred

NinjaPred

here's what i think will happen in the end..  A: there is one human (da chixor) and one pred left. they kill the queen and the pred takes da chixor back to the pred mothership. this is an important ritual for preds and if a human can make it out while everything else dies, then they cool enough to chill with preds. (i think something like this happened in one of the books)  B: one pred, one human and the pred stays behind while the human escapes. the pred then self-detonates because the area is overrun by aliens.  PS: no i haven't read all previous posts so if some one already predicted something like this, i'm sorry.    :D  

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed