Victoria Bildwell Interview

Started by Darkness, Jan 20, 2008, 05:36:08 PM

Author
Victoria Bildwell Interview (Read 12,407 times)

konradski

konradski

there,s one hell of a big diffrence in how predator was brought to the screen in the 80,s as opposed to avp-r mate so dont even bother trying to waffle on  it was a new thing to show the mini gun .and one of its selling points ie try and show somthing new that no film had at the time. also shown in three other movies kicking around the same time terminater 2 ,soldier,fortress and many a rip off straight to video combo and yes i did laugh when i saw the scene but it was in keeping with the films premise at the time and still is , as it was an arnie film   that bit of fantasy i can handle  and i can also take the fact i saw apollo cree,s arm under his vest

konradski

konradski

lol exactly mate i too would liked  to have had a scene fleshing out the aliens creating the hive when they escaped the sewer  note its only in stairwell and the maternity ward/corridor when jessy gets pinned to wall , if it anywere else the flashy light/lack of , distort your view of it  dont need keys for the the chopper ,she just flicks the switches and the rotors kick in ? it looks like an army chopper, huey i thinks just like one in predator lol "get to da chopper"  could just be a push  button start one   ill bang a still up in forum  if ya want of reiko flicking knobs lol   ;D  

ZEN

ZEN

konradsk:Im not trying to "waffle" on it,you tried to point out a continuity error,and so did I.And of all things,lights?.Your upset (for a small part) because of the lights?!.Come on!.Ya,a few lights that were bought at a s***ty hard-ware store vs 1.5 tons of ammo. (Dont get me wrong,I also think the minigun is f***ing awesome!).  Sulaco:You dont need keys to a helicopter because not everyone can fly a chopper (I dont know how to,and i dont think konradski can either),and they've had a GPS tracking system in them since it was invented.And besides,in most places its a fellony to steel goverment property,thats 10 to 50 years in prison.Also maybe the aliens can do it fast,because they never really showed it in the ALIEN movies.

Sulaco

Sulaco

Zen: Sometimes I run my mouth before I think, I don't know why I thought choppas need keys. I thought avpr would have been cool if the aliens made the hive in the sewer and came out at night to collect hosts. Because they mostly come at night, mostly! Lol. I think it would have been cool on the rooftop for the predalien and warriors to try to jump wolf and have him use that bad ass xenowhip to lash them back. I also can't say it enough, they could of had a runner. I loved the first sight of the warrior coming around the corner in the sewer {freaky}. Avpr is growing on me, I really enjoyed it, as again like last night I'm signing off, and have a good night buddy. Peace    8)     8)     8)  

Sulaco

Sulaco

konradski:  GET TO THE CHOPPA!!!!!! lol   :)  

konradski

konradski

no zen your correct some helicopters need an ignition key but i have a feeling the one portrayed is an old bell huey with just a push start configuration ,homage to pred 1, being what looked like an army one brought in by the national gaurd  ps:: your too easy to troll so ill stop :)

ZEN

ZEN

konradski:It was'nt brought in by the gaurd,it was the hospital chopper.Did you see the mountains in the background?.They would need a helicopter to fly in to get the people.Lets say my leg was broken,and im slowly bleeding to death,if they were to drive me down from the mountain it would take hours.I'd be dead once they got me to the bottom.In a helicopter you can just fly up,over the buildings,trees,terrain and everything else.Even if it were a new one,it still would'nt have a key,because every second counts.  Sulaco:Thats okay dude,i do the same a lot of the time.And ya that would have been cool with the aliens.They so could have added an extra 20 minutes to the movie,then again I say the same for P1.I mean would'nt that just be awesome if they had a 13-23 minute prologue showing the predator hunting,killing and then skinning those other guys?.That would be f***ing sweet!   ;D  .

Sulaco

Sulaco

Zen: Good idea with the P1. I thought in the beginning of AVPR we were gonna see numerous predators impaled and mutilated in the sleep pods by the hybrid, wasting elderpred and what not? That would have been cool.

Sulaco

Sulaco

konradski: That dvd is worth a try... but we don't even know if it's gonna affect them?

konradski

konradski

believe it or not the only way you can distinguish its a rescue chopper is when it crashe,s you can read it EMERGENCY service, when on the roof when there fleeing the aliens its that dark you can only see its outline  not bad to say its mainly bright  white with  blue tail strut .thats how dark this movie is   In a helicopter you can just fly up,over# you never say!! lol there,s me thinking they use it to sell ice cream

ZEN

ZEN

"In a helicopter you can just fly up,over#  you never say!! lol there,s me thinking they use it to sell ice cream"  I'm so pooped after today from doing shopping that i dont know if thats supposed to be an insult or compliment or what.I'm just going to asume its a compliment or something.

Sulaco

Sulaco

At least four more years untill avp3   :-[  

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed