The Predator to be Released February 9, 2018

Started by Darkness, Feb 28, 2016, 09:00:14 AM

Author
The Predator to be Released February 9, 2018 (Read 47,801 times)

LordCassusSnow

Sweet! Wonder if we'll get a new race of preds? Or giant amazonian yautja females perhaps? Or one pred thats escaped and is running loose in a facility or ship and an elite crew have to hunt it down but instead find themselves being hunted? Or the predator arena idea that was pitched so long ago? Or a detective story set in a noir steampunk future mega metropolis? Oh the possibilities!

overthere

How reliable is this twitter post? I don't see any other source.
I'm going to keep my hopes up for a 2017. release anyway.

Corporal Hicks

It's on the Box Office.com website. They seem like quite a reliable source from what I've read of them.

Randomizer

Ha ha, I'm way more happier than I'd like to admit.  :D Two good news in a single day !

Quote from: XENOMORPHOSIS on Feb 28, 2016, 04:03:24 PM
DAMN, BEING ANNOUNCED IN SUMMER 2014, HERE WERE ARE 2016 AND THEY DECIDED ON A RELEASE DATE 2 YEARS FROM NOW! 4 YEARS IN PRODUCTION.  >:(

The movie wasn't officially in production. It was officially stated that Shane Black will direct the next Predator movie. They had to get a script done in the meantime. Only now they've finally stated a release date and can begin production.

Mike

Mike

It will be 2018 for sure because they moved up Alien by 2 months which gives more time for Alien to be in theaters and come out on Dvd right when Predator releases. Seems perfect I think

Keith

was hoping for a Predator 30 year anniversary summer 2017 release date.

Nightmare Asylum

We're already a chunk of the way into 2016. There's no way this was ever going to be coming out next year unless they rushed the thing to hell and back.

If the March 2018 date is true, that's honestly sooner than I was expecting. That means they'd probably be getting into filming very soon, probably within the next couple months.

Corporal Hicks

Quote from: Keith on Feb 28, 2016, 05:10:35 PM
was hoping for a Predator 30 year anniversary summer 2017 release date.

Yeah, me too. It would have been a nice tribute but I'm happy to give them all the time they need.

broughtpain

I open up avp galaxy's home page and see "THE PREDATOR". I got a really bad feeling that it is going to define the Yautja to the masses.

Mike

Mike

I can't freaking wait!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :D :D

Master

They didn't get nostalgic release date. The title is medicore at best. Seriously I wouldn't be surprised if it turned out very good  :laugh:

Mike

Mike

I personally love the title. Like The Terminator you have The Predator.

Ratchetcomand

Ratchetcomand

Not a bad date. So it will be our first Predator movie in almost 8 years. It sure does not feel that long ago if you ask me.

Corporal Hicks

Quote from: Hellspawn28 on Feb 28, 2016, 06:19:00 PM
Not a bad date. So it will be our first Predator movie in almost 8 years. It sure does not feel that long if you ask me.

It really doesn't! That's insane.  :laugh:

The Alien Predator

Quote from: overthere on Feb 28, 2016, 03:21:43 PM
It's good they're not rushing it, better chance of it being good, but damn it I can't wait for 2018.

Let's just build a cryosleep pod and sleep throughout the years man. I can't wait for 2018 either!

It's good the film's getting plenty of time to not get rushed... (at a heavy price for my impatience though ugh... someone invent a fast forward button for real life pls)

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed