The E3 2014 Thread - Trailer, Screenshots & Demo Footage Inside

Started by ikarop, Jun 02, 2014, 04:16:51 PM

Author
The E3 2014 Thread - Trailer, Screenshots & Demo Footage Inside (Read 107,124 times)

Dovahkiin

I feel like if they make the alien playable, it will take the fear out of it completely. The one exception to this being of there is a vs hunt mode where there's a player as the alien and it hunts the human player down.

PRI. HUDSON

Will they be showing stuff tomorrow or the 12th? I need MORE. MOREEEEEE NOW.

Corporal Hicks

Is it going to be a big enough title to get in on tonight's presentations?? I hope so but I don't know.

Nightlord

From gametrailers schedule.

QuoteAll Access Live: Alien: Isolation, Oculus Rift Founder, Batttlefield Hardline, Dragon Age and More Surprises
4:00 – 5:00 PM ET (1 – 2 PM PT)
Immediately following the EA briefing, Karl Magnus from DICE joins us to discuss the studio's announcements at the press conference. Oculus Rift founder Palmer Lucky drops by to discuss the latest on VR and world premieres a new VR demo for the first time anywhere. We also premiere a new demo for Dragon Age: Inquisition beyond what was shown in the press conference with BioWare's Aaryn Flynn. In addition, Activision CEO Eric Hirshberg comes by to answer our questions, we get the first look at the Battlecry E3 demo from Bethesda, and don't miss a special surprise executive interview you definitely don't want to miss.

Considering the only mention of alien isolation is in the header, the VR demo might be for it.

PRI. HUDSON

Pulling hard for this game. I see the potential. It's CA's job to tap into this goldmine.

ikarop

ikarop

Quote from: Nightlord on Jun 09, 2014, 03:33:23 PM
From gametrailers schedule.

QuoteAll Access Live: Alien: Isolation, Oculus Rift Founder, Batttlefield Hardline, Dragon Age and More Surprises
4:00 – 5:00 PM ET (1 – 2 PM PT)
Immediately following the EA briefing, Karl Magnus from DICE joins us to discuss the studio's announcements at the press conference. Oculus Rift founder Palmer Lucky drops by to discuss the latest on VR and world premieres a new VR demo for the first time anywhere. We also premiere a new demo for Dragon Age: Inquisition beyond what was shown in the press conference with BioWare's Aaryn Flynn. In addition, Activision CEO Eric Hirshberg comes by to answer our questions, we get the first look at the Battlecry E3 demo from Bethesda, and don't miss a special surprise executive interview you definitely don't want to miss.

Considering the only mention of alien isolation is in the header, the VR demo might be for it.
It looks like the GT stream doesn't work for some people BTW. For those interested: http://www.spike.com/netstorage/e3/live.html

Vrastal

Vrastal

when are they going to do their presentation?

Nightlord

Alien isolation is coming on within the hour on gametrailers stream.

ikarop

ikarop

It just got mentioned for All Access Live which is happening at 4:00 – 5:00 PM ET (1 – 2 PM PT). Same link as above.

Edit: The demo is live now.

ShadowPred

The game looks really good. I'm glad you can make the Alien back off with that makeshift flamethrower.

Vrastal

They just revealed that it was a timed challenge mode sort of thing. a bit disappointing, not quite sure if i understood it

ShadowPred

Quote from: Nazrel on Jun 09, 2014, 08:10:00 PM
They just revealed that it was a timed challenge mode sort of thing. a bit disappointing, not quite sure if i understood it

It's a new mode in the game completely separate from the main game.

Predatorium

Just watched it, crap graphics on the xbox and Al Hope should have slowed down and told from the start that it was a new game mode they were showing so people don't think you run around with lots of hud and a flamethrower all the time.

Vrastal

Hmm, probably just going to things like get to this checkpoint in this amount of time. Which seems a bit lackluster

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed