Alien Day merch in press release

Started by alienscollection.com, Mar 29, 2016, 05:47:33 PM

Author
Alien Day merch in press release (Read 86,180 times)

gabgrave

gabgrave

Happy Alien day! Watch where you leave your face  ;)

FiorinaFury161

Happy Alien 426 Day! I will be heading to my local TRU soon to pick up the Ripley figure (hopefully two)! I also will watch the first two films today and FINALLY post a pic of my overall Aliens collection (if I can remember :P )!

Corporal Hicks

Quote from: FiorinaFury161 on Apr 26, 2016, 01:04:41 PM
Happy Alien 426 Day! I will be heading to my local TRU soon to pick up the Ripley figure (hopefully two)! I also will watch the first two films today and FINALLY post a pic of my overall Aliens collection (if I can remember :P )!

I hope that includes me!  :P

426Buddy

426Buddy

Quote from: Stolen on Apr 26, 2016, 11:22:48 AM
The Alien King is atrocious.

Happy Alien day everybody.

Worse than this?

;D

HuDaFuK

HuDaFuK

I liked the Rogue. They at least explained it and made it an aberration.

426Buddy

426Buddy

Quote from: HuDaFuK on Apr 26, 2016, 01:08:14 PM
I liked the Rogue. They at least explained it and made it an aberration.

I don't mind the idea myself but the design of it was blah

Corporal Hicks

XenoZipper

Happy Alien Day everyone! Though I will say if you're like me & was looking forward to the pinball tables, they at the moment DO NOT appear to be on PS3 so there goes my plans to play that unless it shows up in later today. Kinda disappointed so far though if it doesn't.

Corporal Hicks

I believe they're on Steam so they'll be on their way up.

chainsawsquirrel

Anyone else think some of these trivia questions are reeeeaaalllyy stupid? Like, most of it is stuff that's barely related to the films at all, it's ridiculous! Especially the one about a bridge too far, cmon, wtf.

HuDaFuK

HuDaFuK

Quote from: chainsawsquirrel on Apr 26, 2016, 03:19:11 PMEspecially the one about a bridge too far, cmon, wtf.

Care to enlighten us?

Considering how brainlessly easy most trivia quizzes are, I wouldn't complain about finding one that's a bit harder.

chainsawsquirrel

Also, the Alien KING? What??? Since when was there ever a king in the hive? NEVER. There was no gap in the story line to be filled. It looks kinda cool, much like the queen in many respects. Not a fan of the colouring, the whole thing kinda has a few too many of these folds & lines covering its body, not enough smooth texture.

Corporal Hicks

Quote from: HuDaFuK on Apr 26, 2016, 03:28:05 PM
Quote from: chainsawsquirrel on Apr 26, 2016, 03:19:11 PMEspecially the one about a bridge too far, cmon, wtf.

Care to enlighten us?

Considering how brainlessly easy most trivia quizzes are, I wouldn't complain about finding one that's a bit harder.

I've not listened to them yet but they were written by SM and Willie Goldman so you're going to get good ones!

Xeno_from_Chino

Xeno_from_Chino

Happy Aliens Day everyone. Remember, stay frosty and alert today.

Praetorian Peak

Ah... I've got movement... (where?) In the comments.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed