Recent posts

I think it could fit in easily with the established mythos.  It always reminded me of some species of wasp that when they start their paper nest late, it looks like a wasp nest, but when they actually finish it, it looks more like a hornets nest (though these particular wasp aren't the hornets you are thinking about).

Aliens: Dark Descent / Re: Dark Descent DLC
Last post by Still Collating... - Today at 12:50:53 AM
No news here. Unfortunately. If there's even the slightest of hints about something, it'll be posted, don't you worry... But it's not gonna happen I believe. You can always play with new settings. Max difficulty, max damage from aliens (that one is crazy cool) and max infestation level from the start.
General Discussion / Re: What are you reading?
Last post by Local Trouble - Today at 12:37:03 AM
General Film/TV Discussion / Re: All Star Wars
Last post by TilotnyWorshiper28 - Today at 12:34:54 AM
Quote from: Local Trouble on Today at 12:16:41 AMThat reminds me, you haven't given me a comics updates in ages. >:(

Current Main Star Wars ongoing : Mon mothma is captured by some pirates Kes and Shara Bey (poe's Parents Starlight Sqaudron are going to rescue her. Lando is still on trial for his actions

Vader : Schism Imperial Went to Tython, Vader brooded bout Luke there. Young Pryde still is empressed by Vader. Schism Imperial Leaves to attack Exegol .

Jango : Bounty hunting stuff kinda boring of a mini series

Mace windu : Mace Saves a lady we get a new person who works for Jabba who is the same species as Babu Frik

High Republic : We had Flashbacks to phase 2  and 2 characters who we thought were gay ended up kissing each other 
General Film/TV Discussion / Re: All Star Wars
Last post by Local Trouble - Today at 12:16:41 AM
That reminds me, you haven't given me a comics updates in ages. >:(
Quote from: Corporal Hicks on Apr 16, 2024, 07:34:45 AMThese scans are now being shared around Twitter. They seem to be fairly accessible now.

https://twitter.com/SAMSEPlOL/status/1778083661444731065

Interestingly, this is yet *another* scan of 'Alien' - possibly the earliest out there so far, being a UK X-certified print (so pre-BBFC) - Rob's release was taken from an early 90s print, and the project that was up on Original Trilogy utilised two separate 35mm prints (both later prints like Rob's judging by the quality and colour grading) - would love to know who put this particular one out to see if there is a version with a larger file size - this definitely hasn't done the rounds on either the private trackers nor the Russian trackers, so it's interesting to see it casually posted on Twitter/X 😃
General Film/TV Discussion / Re: Under the Bridge (Hulu)
Last post by ace3g - Today at 12:08:02 AM
AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed