The Confession Thread

Started by TheSailingRabbit, Jan 17, 2019, 09:43:10 PM

Author
The Confession Thread (Read 21,359 times)

Immortan Jonesy

Immortan Jonesy

I think Gravity Falls is better than Twin Peaks.

AliceApocalypse

AliceApocalypse

Never miss it  :-[

https://www.svengoolie.com/

Kradan

Kradan

I freaking love Herk Mondo #lovelovelove

I know he embodies what many people don't like (myself included) - Aliens being portrayed as bugs that you can stomp on. But his stories are just so over the top and ridiculous that I can't take them seriously. Whoever wrote these stories (I'm lazy to check, sorry) clearly was taking piss out the concept of "ALIENS !!! Shoot 'em with big guns !!!"

I mean, just look at these covers ! How can anyone think these are "serious" stories ? Second one looks like something from Archie btw

And character himself is so charismatic and charmful . I see similarities between him and Detective Schaefer - they both speak in one-liners

My favourite line is definetly has to be "Ran out of fingers!"

And the last but not the least: Marvel definetly has to look on the character again and resurrect him. Just market it properly

[cancerblack]

[cancerblack]

Quote from: Kradan on Aug 21, 2020, 08:56:17 AM
I freaking love Herk Mondo #lovelovelove

I know he embodies what many people don't like (myself included) - Aliens being portrayed as bugs that you can stomp on. But his stories are just so over the top and ridiculous that I can't take them seriously. Whoever wrote these stories (I'm lazy to check, sorry) clearly was taking piss out the concept of "ALIENS !!! Shoot 'em with big guns !!!"

I mean, just look at these covers ! How can anyone think these are "serious" stories ? Second one looks like something from Archie btw

https://static.comicvine.com/uploads/scale_large/0/462/367334-21302-128541-1-aliens-mondo-pest.jpg

https://vignette.wikia.nocookie.net/avp/images/4/42/Aliensmondoheat.jpg/revision/latest?cb=20110105041400

And character himself is so charismatic and charmful . I see similarities between him and Detective Schaefer - they both speak in one-liners

https://vignette.wikia.nocookie.net/avp/images/5/59/Tmondoface.jpg/revision/latest?cb=20180303192312

My favourite line is definetly has to be "Ran out of fingers!"

And the last but not the least: Marvel definetly has to look on the character again and resurrect him. Just market it properly

I don't think I'd like a marvel take on mondo. Dark horse being silly as a palate cleanser is great I have zero faith in marvel for anything, much less wit.

Kradan

Kradan

Well, so do I now  :-\

Xeno Killer 2179

Xeno Killer 2179

I need a forum pet to fill the void Aspie left.
Quote from: Immortan Jonesy on Jun 02, 2020, 05:25:37 PM
I love to upset people. I am nothing but an amateurish and not very elegant sperm next to my idol though:

Spoiler
[close]
Jones, you little shit, are you ready? 8)

Immortan Jonesy

Immortan Jonesy

Quote from: Xeno Killer 2179 on Mar 27, 2021, 02:05:34 AM
I need a forum pet to fill the void Aspie left.
Quote from: Immortan Jonesy on Jun 02, 2020, 05:25:37 PM
I love to upset people. I am nothing but an amateurish and not very elegant sperm next to my idol though:

Spoiler
[close]
Jones, you little shit, are you ready? 8)

BlueMarsalis79

BlueMarsalis79

BlueMarsalis79

BlueMarsalis79

I don't hate my personality just my awful body.

Baron Von Marlon

Baron Von Marlon

Local Trouble

Local Trouble

I skip the intro and outro of Evangelion every time.

[cancerblack]

[cancerblack]

I do that every time I try to watch any anime. If I wanted to listen to the worst music ever recorded I'd just do that, I don't understand the obsession with boppy pop music as intros for edgy, "dark" content.

kwisatz

kwisatz

Quote from: Local Trouble on May 06, 2021, 06:12:10 AM
I skip the intro and outro of Evangelion every time.

I will personally fly you to the moon.

I prefer (Evangelion spoiler for realz)

Spoiler
Evangelion's mother twist
[close]
over Star Wars's father twist.

There, I've said it.

BlueMarsalis79

BlueMarsalis79

I have never seen it.

Local Trouble

Local Trouble

:laugh:

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed